TN/Knoxville - Volunteer Ministry Center 5k (Knoxville)

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Second Wind, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Second Wind

Second Wind
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters
    1. Tennessee

Date: Sat 09/24/11 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
    Link: VMC 5k Knoxville, TN

Annual VMC 5k Race.

Register Here:

Welcome to the Volunteer Ministry Center's Firstgiving Page![/b]

The 14th Annual VMC 5K - 9 Race & Fun Walk[/b]

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 9:00 a.m. - World's Fair Park Festival Lawn[/b]
    (Parking is available at Locust Street Garage, Fort Kid Parking Lot, Market Square Garage, and Church Street United Methodist Church.)

All proceeds from the 14th Annual VMC 5K Race & Fun Walk will go towards supporting VMC's mission. The mission of the Volunteer Ministry Center is to facilitate permanent supportive housing for those who are homeless and to provide services to prevent homelessness.

This year's race will feature:
    a mild
    ly competitive 5K Race on a USATF certified course through the Fort and UT's campus Course Number: TN11026MSa 1 mile walkand for those 9 and younger, a Kid's Fun Run through an inflatable obstacle course[/list]
    All participants will receive a custom designed t-shirt and if you have speedy feet, you might qualify for a prize in a variety of categories. For our pledge raisers (anyone can be one), you will be competing for prizes.

Get started today![/b] [/b]Create your own fundraising page and share it with family, friends, and coworkers. Ask them to support your efforts to end homelessness in Knoxville!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. runbaber

runbaber
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Tennessee
    2. Presidents

My daughter is starting at UT as a freshman in the fall. I'll plan to do the run when I visit! Should be a beautiful run. Is it an away weekend for UT football?

Amy

3. Second Wind

Second Wind
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters
    1. Tennessee

yes, they made sure to schedule it on a bye week!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature