TMTS

Yardwork! Again?!? Ughhh!!!

Dumb developers put a huge mesquite tree in everyone's front yard. Aggressive Home Owners Association must lurk around the corner waiting for the tree to do its business and hit us up for fines. Thing needs to be trimmed like twice a year or it threatens to rip off roof tiles, sheds leaves every winter, and drops seed pods everywhere every summer. Darned things grow to enormous sizes, but the yards are small. What were these guys thinking??? So, I spent the better part of the day doing more yardwork than a body should have to to avoid going broke paying for landscapers to do it for me.

There. I said it. Rant over. Least I have stopped moaning and groaning from the core workout I got doing it. I always refer to yardwork as "crossfit" for that reason.

Personally I would have opted for a Joshua tree. At least it is indiginous to the area and wouldn't dump stuff all over the yard.

John T. :-S

Pat, pat, pat.  There now. 

Pat, pat, pat. There now. Do you feel better? ;-)

Seriously?  What happened? 

Seriously? What happened? Why 6 to 8 weeks? Did you break something?

TMTS, recognise it. Only cure

TMTS, recognise it. Only cure i know is time, stretching, massage, patience, walking around in your feet and a small bit of barefoot running every second day. (Fingers crossed, still a work in progress).

I just hate (some kinds of)

I just hate (some kinds of) yardwork.. the tmts and time off is just a pun basically. Next time I do yardwork will probably be towards fall when I have to get rid of all the leaves. I think I really want more cacti... they just sit there with nothing to rake up.

John T.