Thread for running/race pics

BFwillie_g

Barefooters
May 17, 2010
Kulmbach, Germany
Is there already a thread for posting nice running/race pics? I just D/L'ed two from the 24h race in Munich, really nice! One with Leni and I at the start/finish zone and one with me holding my water shoes in my hand (this was the leg in the afternoon when it was too hot for the super-dog).

sportograf-28576100.jpgsportograf-28578149_1500.jpg

I would prefer to have a Gallery on the site instead. Just another of my many wishes. I will move this to the Site Help forum, and if Matt can make it happen, then I'm sure he will; otherwise, we will have to pay someone to make a Gallery for us.

In the meantime, I will create a Running & Race Pictures forum, then later we can copy them out to the Gallery. Deal?

Thanks, Matt!

There are two gallery mods 1 is free but it is nothing fancy ..another one is still in beta stage but it is like facebook galleries. There is no update on when it will be released. I am talking to developer on that now.

correction i think you might want user albums or gallery ? With user albums people will have there own space to add pictures and people can comment on them. Gallery you have to make categories and people have to add too them .

How about both?