Thoughts and Prayers Request

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by jakers19, Apr 16, 2019.

1. jakers19

jakers19
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters

Although I do not know him or his family, Barefoot Rick Roeber of Lee's Summit, MO could use your thoughts and prayers. His wife, MO State Representative, Rebecca Roeber was in a car accident in late March. According to his facebook posts, she has had multiple surgeries over the past weeks.

I don't believe Barefoot Rick is a BRS member, but he owns barefootrunner.org and has run over 29K barefoot miles since October 2003.

You could follow or drop a message on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/rick.roeber
    As mentioned, I do not know Barefoot Rick, he has nothing to do with this post, and doesn't even know about this post at the moment of its creation - I just stumbled across him during a google search.

Random and Barefoot TJ like this.
  2. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    1. Test Chapter
    2. Nomad
    3. Hidden...
    4. Hidden...

We hope and pray for the best for Rebecca. Rick is a currently, inactive member of the BRS and a friend of mine and many others here. I met Rick and his wife years back when I traveled to run with him in the barefoot runner division at the Omaha Half Marathon. We had a nice pre-race dinner and got to talk about things other than barefoot. They are a beautiful couple.

Thanks for your kind post.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    jakers19 and Random like this.