This forum always makes me giggle

Lomad

Barefooters
Sep 15, 2011
Yes, i'm a manboy, but whatever. I KNOW this forum is about running ultras while barefoot or minimally shod; but, the way my brain works, I always think "this is the forum for the 'ultra' barefoot and minimal runners. They're not barefoot; they're ULTRA barefoot!"

Oh, and I may have already started drinking for the evening...

Do we need to install a breathalyzer on your computer, lest you inadvertently destroy any future political aspirations? Mind you, I'm speaking from first-hand experience...between some very specific pictures and a handful of random forum postings, I don't think I'll be able to entertain a career in politics for at least three lifetimes...

Reactions: Lomad and NickW
Do we need to install a breathalyzer on your computer, lest you inadvertently destroy any future political aspirations? Mind you, I'm speaking from first-hand experience...between some very specific pictures and a handful of random forum postings, I don't think I'll be able to entertain a career in politics for at least three lifetimes...
Actually I do these things to ensure I don't enter politics. It's a failsafe.

Reactions: janson
Actually I do these things to ensure I don't enter politics. It's a failsafe.
Excellent plan. Because you never know when you'll accidentally step in a pile of politics that you won't fully be able to scrape off of your shoe...

Reactions: Lomad
Yes, i'm a manboy, but whatever. I KNOW this forum is about running ultras while barefoot or minimally shod; but, the way my brain works, I always think "this is the forum for the 'ultra' barefoot and minimal runners. They're not barefoot; they're ULTRA barefoot!"

Oh, and I may have already started drinking for the evening...

:) Well you just made me giggle, you manboy, you!

Posters here are said to be so advanced in their barefoot running ways that they actually heal strike...

I take that comment personally. I will commence to drinking heavily whilst my ego heals...(pun intended)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts