They kicked me out!

pbarker

Barefooters
Sep 19, 2010
Maybe it is a right of passage.

Today I was told I had to leave a grocery store because I was barefoot.

I walked passed the security guard and started shopping. Two minutes later the security guy was telling me about the nonexistent health policy requiring shoes. I told him there is no heath policy and that it must be a store policy. "There is a note on the door" he said. No problem I said. I went and bought some socks and came back. I think I will just carry socks when shopping.

Congratulations!What store

Congratulations!

What store did this happen at?

Have you thought about Paper Feet?

grocery stores are the

grocery stores are the worst! they really are the only place I regularly get stopped in...

Awwww man! Welcome to the

Awwww man! Welcome to the club!

Yeah, I keep water shoes in my purse but if I was a guy I'd keep some socks in my pocket.

Just know that this doesn't happen a whole lot. I've been kicked out of 2 different places but I've been regularly barefoot for months now. Some people just don't get it. Especially when the common pair of flip-flops are horribly dirty compared to a pair of regularly-washed bare feet!

I carry an official letter

I carry an official letter from the NC Office of Enviromental HEalth that states that there are no laws requiring footwear.

Barefoot Larry wrote:I carry

Barefoot Larry said:
I carry an official letter from the NC Office of Enviromental HEalth that states that there are no laws requiring footwear.

right on Larry, where did you acquire such paperwork?

Hey Zum....go to the society

Hey Zum....go to the society for barefoot living's page....there are PDFs for every state ;-)

or you can just follow this link :)

http://www.barefooters.org/health-dept/

Stomper, is there a place

Stomper, is there a place appropriate in the Library to add the link Nate is referring to and other links such as this?

Ha!

Ha!

I wonder if I show my wife

I wonder if I show my wife one of those letters... if she would like being seen with me... barefooted. LOL...

I have always wanted to mess with the greeter at Wal-mart. If they tell me that I can't come in without shoes... I would insist that I AM wearing shoes... what are they talking about? LMAO!!!

Another thing just crossed my mind... what about one strip of duct tape on the bottom of your foot? If someone messes with you.. .you just pick up your foot and show them the tape... er.. I mean... shoe. LOL...

Man I haven't slept. The 20 hours of driving this weekend killed me. My performance in NY was pitiful.

Duct tape makes everything

Duct tape makes everything better. Just sayin'.

Raise a stink and ask to see

Raise a stink and ask to see a manager to see if they will stick to their guns, you also have to actually leave to show you are serious and won't shop there anymore. Security guards are 99% FOS in my experience.

lownox wrote:I wonder if

lownox said:
I wonder if I show my wife one of those letters... if she would like being seen with me... barefooted. LOL...

I have always wanted to mess with the greeter at Wal-mart. If they tell me that I can't come in without shoes... I would insist that I AM wearing shoes... what are they talking about? LMAO!!!

Another thing just crossed my mind... what about one strip of duct tape on the bottom of your foot? If someone messes with you.. .you just pick up your foot and show them the tape... er.. I mean... shoe. LOL...

Man I haven't slept. The 20 hours of driving this weekend killed me. My performance in NY was pitiful.

Did you go up for the barefoot run? How did it go?

ive been kicked outa

ive been kicked outa wallgreens and a dinning establishment on campus. lady at the dinning establishment said that it was state law. funny thing, i looked up MO state law about it just a few hours before, there is no such state law.

Does getting in trouble for

Does getting in trouble for not wearing shoes at school count? They didn't kick me out because I had huaraches to put on. I wonder what they would have done if I didn't have anything with me though..... probably something ridiculous like calling my parents to take me home or bring me shoes, which wouldn't work anyways since both of my parents work. Maybe I should try it sometime....

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts