The Running Barefoot

Danjo

Barefooters
Sep 6, 2010
Is Ken Bob's site down? I can't find any working links, and its not coming up on google. I was going to send my sister a link, because she's off at college trying to learn how to run in her zems. (I'm of course telling her she needs to do barefoot first. Whether she listens or not is another matter.)

whoa, the prodigal son has

whoa, the prodigal son has returned. i believe he shut his site down because of spammers. i don't know what he's doing since but there are all the links here and at barefoot running university.

Yeah, I'm back, haha. I've

Yeah, I'm back, haha. I've just had too busy a year to spend a lot of time on the internet. Plus I haven't had any real running questions for a while.

Thats too bad about his site, there was some really good information on there. But yeah, I guess there are other good sources.

I just talked to him on the

I just talked to him on the phone a couple days ago, and he offered us that old URL, therunningbarefoot.com, so apparently, he's not going to use it anymore. As of two days ago it resolved to the link Alejandro posted. He's doing away with that old one/s. That's his new link, so use that instead.

I'll ask him to post here to clear up any confusion.

Alright thanks. I'll go check

Alright thanks. I'll go check out his new site.

I'll start with the bottom

I'll start with the bottom line:

http://BarefootRunning.com

I changed hosting services (the old hosting service couldn't handle the traffic) at the beginning of the year and I am consolidating 4 different websites (BarefootKenBob.com, BarefootRunningStepbyStep.com, BarefootRunning.com, and TheRunningBarefoot.com) into one website at BarefootRunning.com

and 2 other personal websites (PsychoHerman.com, and CathyPlusKen.com) into one website

My old links should forward to the new websites - but I may have some configurations to do/update ... but no time tonight, so later.

Now that the old hosting service expired I had to set forwarding for TheRunningBarefoot.com which should begin forwarding soon.

the bottom line:

http://BarefootRunning.com

Have fun,

-barefoot ken bob