The Olympics

See. And here I can't say what I want to say.

If I do, I will get spanked.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Thanks. It was taken a year ago by an Atlanta Journal Constitution photographer for an article about barefoot runners running in the Peachtree Road Race, July 4 (which happens to have the largest 10K field in the world with like 55,000 runners). It was my 3rd year running it barefoot. I was totally bummed about not being able to run it four years in a row this year. The picture reminds me of where I wish I could be and (although I can't run) helps me to feel like I belong here, with you all. Besides, I was tired of the other one. Ssssh. Don't tell Zola. ;)

So how are you doing TJ? Getting better? Same? I am running....in shoes.:( Seems wearing the shoes with the heel drop seems to really help a lot with my pf. I tried one run in my huaraches and then maybe a 1/4 mile barefoot the next day and I am still trying to recover from that. It's getting better again, but it's only been a little over a week so I can only expect so much. Sucks starting to get old...

Long story, Nick. I will share sometime, when I have a clear head. Thanks for asking.

ya tj, create a pseudonym and post what you want under that. just don't tell ANYONE that it's you. don't even write in your style, which i could notice just about anywhere.

Thanks guys, but I don't even have the energy to post under me anymore, if you've noticed. Damn meds! And thanks for the nice words, all.

Precious baby, Lee.

Terrible Jane, my mom would say.