The OFFICIAL 2010 BRS HALLOWEEN CONTEST thread -- Game on!

OMG Zap, that is funny

OMG Zap, that is funny stuff!

I might have been censored too in a race here, but probably not in the over there in the City- I dressed up as a big green weed with a prescription label on my chest. Not sure if I want to post that pic here- though most of the parents all thought it was hilarious when I opened the door to hand out candy last night! (My own mom wasn't as humored).

I ran a half marathon on

I ran a half marathon on Halloween dressed as Wilma Flintstone.

33721_1546647740897_1076134913_31258086_5507950_n.jpg

I had to tie the wig to my belt after 3 miles of it bouncing around my head.

74285_1546645500841_1076134913_31258083_5468022_n.jpg

RUNNING2 points per barefoot mile (13.1x2=26.2)1 bonus point for each mile in costume (13.1)1 bonus point for each mile in a race(13.1)5 bonus points for posting picture evidence (5)[/list]DRINKING1 point for each alcholic beverage consumed (3 rum&cokes Saturday + 3 rum&cokes Sunday=6)[/list]
Total pts.=63.4

All of you guys are great.  I

All of you guys are great. I love these pictures!

BrunoRuns wrote:1 BF Mile on

BrunoRuns said:
1 BF Mile on Sat = 2pts

27.2 BF Miles on Sunday (MCmarathon, 1 mile jog to and from bag check) = 54.4 + 27.2 = 81.6pts

Picture evidence of race = 5pts

Attended Bars right after Race = 10pts

7 Drinks (both bars, 1 shot included) = 7pts

Picture Evidence of drinking GUINNESS!!! = 5pts

TOTAL = 110.6

576.jpg

577.jpg

Me and Momma Bruno at Mile 19 or 20

578.jpg

Guinness at the 4 courts in Arlington, VA

579.jpg

My Lovely and supportive girlfriend Traci (BF 5k for her soon I promise!)

PS, I love the Redskins even when they look like garbage...

Great pics love the crazy looks, how did you get into a bar bf? lol! I have never been able to do that, get blocked every time!

The bar was super crowded

The bar was super crowded with Sunday football fans, Marathon runners and pure drunks. Nobody took a second look at me. A few people did look when I went to the bathroom, but I was wearing my medal so I suppose I looked official!

So.............. I had to

So..............

I had to deliver a letter across Manhattan. Didn't have the cojones to wear my "Running Skirt" in Central Park today so I took the long way round.

Out of the house and then west to the Hudson, turned north and up to the GWB and on to Inwood at the top end of the Island, along the Harlem River and then south along the East River, duly delivered the letter to East 74th Street and decided to continue south to the Staten Island Ferry and back up the Hudson to my house.

34+ miles, and 5 3/4 hours later, I got home to find the week's laundry needing my attention so I had to attend the building's Halloween party in jeans, but barefoot.

I took my Bikilas and found that they worked perfectly - velcroed round my wrists protecting my fingers from the strong, north-westerly wind. Not quite "Handschuhe" but close.

I might have been a little faster if I'd not run 88 miles in the last week!

I've got pictures but they are still in my phone. Totaling points is beyond me at the moment as I am PWI - at least 5 drinks in.

The pictures! picasaweb.google.com/CHawson54/MailRun

Techical problems prevent

Techical problems prevent posting pics, but after seeing Bruno's awesome performance, I humbly bow down and out. Fabuloso, hombre! Great job all of you! I am a very happy member of this fine community of odd and unshod folk.

Glen, you are crackin me up!

Glen, you are crackin me up! Great shots, you totally played that part

Lookin good everyone.

I didn't partake this year, sadly. I did go out with my Mom and sisters to a drag show dressed like June Cleaver as a desparate 50s housewife in red 3in pumps...does that count as anything? Not even sure if my Mom got any pix of me below the waist :p

The standings so far

The standings so far are...

Final results posted for:

110 Bruno Runs

75 BF (wildman) Glen

63 Liz

54 PeaceKaren

36 paraganek

6 Abide

Preliminary results posted for: (still waiting for final updates)

42 BF ramzev

30 zapmamak

27 BF cassie

26 JosephTree

20 Twinkletoes

14 BF kean

14 LP Jason

Posts, but no score listed for:

BF TJ (yes, 2 shots = 2 drinks)

BF Fresca

Longboard

DNEchris

SillyC

pbarker

miker

Danjo

NakedSoleNate

BF Zumba (were you bf or wearing min shoes? -- if yes, then count the show!)

OK all -- get those pics and final results in by 5pm tomorrow! This has been a blast! Thanks to everyone participating!

Peace,

Karen

I only addded 3 more points

I only addded 3 more points for drinks. 2 were dogfish 90 mi IPA which should be 3 points each, but I'll take 1.

Final tally 45.

lol Karen, not sure 3 inch

lol Karen, not sure 3 inch heels would count as minimal ;) I was barefoot underneath them though LOL

I'll get crackin on next years, I'm so in for 2011!

OK. Not sure this pic counts

OK. Not sure this pic counts because I'm neither barefoot nor am I drinking, however I did have 2 cocktails and 2 beers on Halloween night so my total is 34 points, I think.
k_halloween.jpg

Serious stuff, this innit?

Serious stuff, this innit? :bigsmile:

14 barefoot miles Saturday = 28 points

'Virtually' attending a party, in costume and barefoot = 10 points

34 miles round Manhattan, barefoot Sunday = 68 points

In costume = 34 points

Drinks - a bunch! say 8 = 8 points

total = 148 points

Here's one photo - hardly a regulation length kilt (thankfully it's a 'skilt')

All were awesome, bruno

All were awesome, bruno great showmanship, I wish I could run that far bf! I am still kinda new and haven't gotten that far, plus I have MT in my right foot wich makes it hard to run on pavement. I mainly do trails. I did the haunted forest run, but didn't have anyone with me to take pics. Great job everyone!

Wouldn't you know, Last Place

Wouldn't you know, Last Place Jason is in Last Place. Hee.

We should have a two titles, one for the male winner and one for the female winner. Some will say, "What, women aren't as good as men? They have to have their own title, their own competition?" And I would say, "Yes. Men don't have to worry about their uterus falling out when they run!" Ha!

I had 7 shots = 7 points.

I forgot to update my points-

I forgot to update my points- I headed into Sunday evening with 20, but hosted a party in barefoot costume (10) and handed out candy while drinking - about 4 glasses of wine....so 34 total.

Great photos everyone- I really need to figure that part out, well, and also get a real camera.

Wait!  We get points for

Wait! We get points for handing out candy while drinking? Hee!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090