The Netherlands represent!

Good day all!

My name is Kryno Bosman and quite new to barefoot running. I am used to run on my VFF and Luna. Just recently I had a run 18 km but after a 15 km of running I decided to finish my 18 km run barefoot. So, I dropped my VFF in my backpack and continued the run barefoot. What a joy!!

I noticed that there isn't a chapter for NL? How do you create a chapter? TJ?

Greetz!

Kryno

Welcome, Kryno! Unfortunately, we don't have many people reporting in from your region. Once we find more folks from NL joining, we can consider creating a chapter. We have a few chapters that are inactive due to the lack of talk from those areas, and it would be a shame to have another one. I hope you understand. If you know of any other barefooters or minshoe runners, please ask them to join. That's always a start.

Yes, mission is a good word for it. :barefoot:

Reactions: dharmadan
Welcome to the crew, Kryno. I hope you can gather other BF runners around you and start your own chapter. I'm glad you've joined us. I live in North Carolina in the US now, but I've lived in Germany and traveled all over Europe, including Finland and Estonia, which are at least near your homeland. You live in a beautiful part of the world. Happy running!

Welkom!

I spent 3 hours in Amsterdam once daring the transportation fates between flights. I had enough time to slide some wonderful harring down my throat (at a stand on a bridge over a canal, no less) and marvel at all the bicycles. (I read that 125% of them are stolen annually.)

I visualize the Netherlands as being full of BF runnable trails and pavements but conspicuously short on hill challenges.

Joy -- YES!!

Years ago, spent almost a week bicycling/sightseeing. I loved the sense of community riding with everyone everywhere in your country. Cheers, and welcome, Kryno.