The media says Barefoot=VFF. Is this a major problem? Please discuss.

Matt wrote: I think she had

Matt said:
I think she had them on her list a few years ago. Unless Nike has re-designed these things, they still aren't very "barefoot".

They have been redesigned since the first couple versions. There is less of a heal rise in them that makes healstriking nearly impossible (the only time I've ever is near the end of 16+ milers when I'm very tired which I then give up and take them off). I still would not deem them "barefoot" but they are better than the first few versions of them.

Oprah eveidently doesn't

Oprah eveidently doesn't go barefoot often! If she did she would no better, Nike free isn't anything close to barefoot, the closest thing to being barefoot is vff kso's.

I don't care how many millions of viewrs she has she is full of $hit! If she actually went barefoot for a period of time she would never make a comment like that, it's absurd pure stupidity!

She's ignorant on the

She's ignorant on the subject, but I wouldn't say she's full of sh!t. She has done a lot to help other people, and that's more than what most of us can say. She's good people.

She's really only following

She's really only following what others in the media say. Most talk show hosts don't REALLY know everything about their individual segments. Ugg the Doctor and Dr. Oz drive me crazy for that. But they are tailored for audiences that don't REALLY care that much about each particular segment either.

And nike frees are very much a gateway drug. Thats how I ended up here. I bought a pair thinking they were minimal shoes, I did a bunch of googling on them, ended up in forums discussing how they weren't a minimal shoe, found out its acceptable to run bare foot, did it and found the heroin that is barefoot running.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test