The Human Spring

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Sharon Weinstein from IHF interviews Dr. Stoxen on his Human Spring Approach to Chronic Pain-Fatigue Fibromyalgia & Barefoot Running

by James Stoxen on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 9:39pm

NEW - Dr James Stoxen DC, joined Sharon Weinstein from the Integrative Health Forum for a discussion of Human Spring Breakthrough Approach, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome, barefoot running, orthotics, and an extraordinary approach to well-being.

The 30 minute interview is posted on this page http://www.ihfglobal.com/education.html

Thanks, that was very

Thanks, that was very interesting - makes perfect sense. Enjoyed the interview, wish more people could understand how important it is to be barefoot as much as possible, how it can benefit your whole body and the aging process.

He gives an email address at the end to contact him with questions and comments, you may want to let him know about the barefoot runners society... teamdoctors (at) aol.com

Thanks for the suggestion,

Thanks for the suggestion, Liesl. Team Doctors and I have been in contact a couple of times over the past month or so now about some other interests related to High School Track/Cross Country barefoot running (promoting the health benefits and rights to do so). He just started tackling this issue, and I hope the BRS will be able to lend a hand (or a bare foot) sometime in the coming year. In the meantime, I've referred him to the Society for Barefoot Living and the Primalfoot Alliance. Networking, networking...

This article is of interest to me because it relates to Fibromyalgia & CFS, conditions my mother suffers with, so I forwarded her the info. She is now forwarding that on to her doctor and her chiropractor, so we'll see how far they take an interest.

Wish they had a transcript. I

Wish they had a transcript. I like audio interviews sometimes, if only so I can get the information via a different sense, but I am very visual most of the time. This one was a bit too long, but i'll try and listen to it from beginning to end sometime soon. It sounded very good and covered a lot of ground (pardon the pun).