The BRS Rocky Raccoon Thread.

Thanks for sharing!And don't

Thanks for sharing!

And don't mess with Davy! He's my uncle. :)

I guess it's too late to say good luck, being almost 6 p.m. here.

50 mile trail ultra barefoot

50 mile trail ultra barefoot in the rain.... Check!

All 3 of us, Dave, Robert, and myself with the help of Jim Nicar (Jim N I think...), my lovely wife, my aunt, and my aunts best friend, ran the full 50 miles through prouring rain on a very muddy and slick course.

If anyone wants to know how barefoot friendly the course is, very. I would give it 9.5 out of 10. And in better conditions a 10 out of 10. The muds and rain hid alot of roots and uncovered others.

More to come later!

Send me the report and

Send me the report and pictures for the home page please.

Congrats everyone! I was just

Congrats everyone! I was just looking for you on the live cast. A little too late though.

Damn the wifey is logged in, this is from the dude.

And hats off to Jim for

And hats off to Jim for making sure we got everything we needed. I'll stop there and not give away all the highlights that will show up in their race reports.

Congrats, you guys!I didn't

Congrats, you guys!

I didn't realize Chase actually ran though. I just thought he ran his mouth. Hee.

Barefoot TJ wrote:Thanks for

Barefoot TJ said:
Thanks for sharing!

And don't mess with Davy! He's my uncle. :)

I guess it's too late to say good luck, being almost 6 p.m. here.
Really? Awesome! He was running a good race and looked strong every time I saw him

He sure gets around for a

He sure gets around for a ghost. :ghost:

Good an y'all! Any race

Good an y'all!

Any race report is worthless without fotos.

Its now 14 hours after

Its now 14 hours after completing the race. Every muscle in my body hurts and resists movement. My feet are swollen and so tired still that I can barely move my toes, and still can't think straight, but I don't think that has anything to do with the race...

But whats really crazy is that there are still people out running the course, trying to finish 100 miles! Hats off to those guys and gals!

Can't wait for the next one!!!!

Chaserwilliams wrote:Its now

Chaserwilliams said:
Its now 14 hours after completing the race. Every muscle in my body hurts and resists movement. My feet are swollen and so tired still that I can barely move my toes, and still can't think straight, but I don't think that has anything to do with the race... But whats really crazy is that there are still people out running the course, trying to finish 100 miles! Hats off to those guys and gals! Can't wait for the next one!!!!

Way to go Chaser W! - Awesome performance in the original sense of the word.

Damned shame you were ever banned from the other place.