The Barefoot Pub is open, c'mon in for a cold one!

I just picked up some

I just picked up some Himalyan Pink Smoked Salt, still have those limes handy Wendy?

Just opened up the Patron, anyone up for a sip? Got a hold of Cheetos and convinced them to bring back Bacon Cheetos just for out Pub. Enjoy!

Abide, haven't seen them in

Abide, haven't seen them in ages. Wish they'd make a come back though.

Wendy, somehow I missed the s slicing and for a second thought you were licking limes already! Kids are in bed, bottoms up!

I just found a killer new

I just found a killer new recipe for the bar, maybe the newsletter needs food and drink recipes

Red Fire Martini

Ingredients:

· 3 ounce vanilla vodka

· 2 ounce chocolate liqueur (creme de cacao)

· 1 ounce cinnamon schnapps liqueur

· 1/2 teaspoon chili powder

· 1 teaspoon sweetened cocoa powder

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a shaker over plenty of ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a martini glass rimmed in a mixture of cocoa powder and chili powder. (To do this easily, use a wedge of lime to wet the rim of the martini glass before you dip it in the cocoa powder/chili powder mixture.) Garnish with coarsely chopped pieces of Red Fire bar (small enough so that they float on top of the martini). A single skewered chili pepper would also make a great garnish

Whatchya like Nate, your

Whatchya like Nate, your drinks are on me tonight :)

I'm drinking Sailor Cokes and they taste dangerously good,

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum

Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum (Captain doesn't even hold a candle to this stuff) and Coke, they're very good though dangerously so.

I'm nursing a Troegs

I'm nursing a Troegs sunshine Pils, and graduating to Jameson immenently!! thanks for picking up the tab on this one!

Only problem, I broke the seal a couple drinks ago, so now I have to hobble to the john every 35 min....

Troegs Sunshine Pils, that

Troegs Sunshine Pils, that sounds like a happy beer. One for me and one for you and sliding down a Jameson...on the rocks?

Happy Independence Day, friends! There will be fireworks off the back patio tonight and American Flag shots to go around http://www.drinknation.com/drink/american-flag

cheers!

Happy Fourth to you, Zumba,

Happy Fourth to you, Zumba, and to all of the patrons of the Barefoot Pub.

Almost healed?

Just about. Another couple of

Just about. Another couple of weeks and I'm in the clear...hopefully. Itching for a run!

Cheers all!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test