The Barefoot Pub is open, c'mon in for a cold one!

the bare-tender is in the

the bare-tender is in the house, what'll it be Larry?

Something cold to go with your popcorn?

barzzzz open and I'm getting

barzzzz open and I'm getting sloppy on cheap white wine, someone stop me!

or not

can someone refill the popcorn machine, I need some salty snacks

You guys ever see that story

You guys ever see that story on Discovery Health or somewhere about the shared peanut bowl at the bar? Yuck! They say the germs on that thing were worse than the toilet. Just sharin.'

I refilled the popcorn for

I refilled the popcorn for ya Zumba...I had a couple hard apple cider drinks now a Guiness Stout, they don't go together but they sorta contrast each other.

ugh TJ, I can imagine...that

ugh TJ, I can imagine...that must mean we'd have to chase down with something hard to combat those germs :p

Welcome home Wiener!

Popcorn and a spicy bloody mary for me this morning, and I'm ALWAYS down for some bdub wings

Yes, alcohol should kill

Yes, alcohol should kill whatever is living in it.

I'm thinking she'll find her

I'm thinking she'll find her way here sooner or later,

more wine last night means another bloody mary for me this morning! not sure how it'll go with oatmeal pancakes though

Heading out to buy a mixed

Heading out to buy a mixed case of Bier for a friend who is visiting from the States. She'll be here Monday and says she needs a good drink when she arrives. I live in the area of the world with the highest brewery-to-resident ratio, by a tremendous margin. It's something like one brewery per 5,000 adults. There are breweries here that date back to the Middle Ages - and in all those centuries, well, they've managed to get a few things right!

We say:

PROST :beer: :bigsmile:

Here, check it out:

http://www.bierland-oberfranken.de/english/beer_in_upper_franconia/beer_brewing_181.html

PROST!I nominate

PROST!

I nominate BFwillie_g's hang out for the next BAREFOOT MEETUP.... the beer sounds good... and I'm sure we can run barefoot somewheres...

I'm so there Hare, nothing

I'm so there Hare, nothing better than a good microbrew! Prost!

Right now I'm drinking some

Right now I'm drinking some red wine...drank several different beers today also.

Hey BFwillie_g

I lived in Germany for 4 years back in the 80's near Stuttgart and worked all over southern Germany at lots of military bases there...including Nurnburg. I used to drive to the Lammsbrau brewery in Neumarkter on the south side of Nurnberg and buy cases of bier to take back to the army post when I was in Nurnberg. Lots of good beer all over Germany!!

Prost!

How tired am I.  Ran 10 mile

How tired am I.

Ran 10 mile Tuesday, 5 miles Wednesday and then drove 2 hours to meet BFKenBob, hung out until 10 pm, drove 2 miles back. Didn't sleep a wink because I was hopped up on caffeine so I would be sleepy on the drive home and was too wired from meeting so many cool barefoot runners to sleep anyway. Got up early to sell books at a used curriculum sale for home schoolers.

To top it all off, I was hungry while making dinner so poured a glass of wine and started the rice. Wine went straight to my head, forgot to start cooking the chicken. Am now drunk on one glass of red wine, rice is done, chicked is waiting for the grill to heat. Hmmm, I guess I can make the salad.

NEED SLEEP!!!!

This bar is self serve Larry,

This bar is self serve Larry, no full service option at the Pub. There's a magic cleaning fairy who comes in every so often to clean the place and somehow the bowls are always full, food's always hot and ready ;)

Off to bed, but before...whatya havin? Tonight, specials on Weed and Lemonade

cheap Tequila shots, who's

cheap Tequila shots, who's got the limes?? I'm off of running/workouts this week...going to be a party week :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test