The Barefoot Pub is open, c'mon in for a cold one!

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Pub rules:

No 'no shoes no shirt no service' rules apply here. Better yet, shoes and shirts are prohibited

Half off apps all day, every day

We serve every imaginable beer on tap, and there will be occasional on the house shots whent he Pub's full

Opinions, dirty jokes, 'not appropriate for children or work' material allowed,

Will welcome the shod under regulated circumstances, though you may have to serve yourself

Juke box free, though be respectful of your fellow listeners. The Pub's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrzZWLu6Qw

Drink, eat, chat, run, be merry :party:

Grand Opening Irish Car Bombs for the first 20 barefooters through the door

sheesh, does it smell bad in

sheesh, does it smell bad in here? :p

Shouldn't.  There's no stinky

Shouldn't. There's no stinky shoes.

fish n chips coming right up

fish n chips coming right up Larry, free scotch eggs today too. haha I tried, just can't stay away from it I guess. I just have to find a way to limit myself online, I just like chatting too much :p

Arctic, sliding a car bomb down your way

oh, and how do I get here

oh, and how do I get here from the Home page?? I got here through my email notifications

Click on the Forum tab at the

Click on the Forum tab at the top?

holy shit, I've been herre

holy shit, I've been herre this whole time and NEVER figured out the option to click on the Forum tab at the top.
puzzled.png
Wow, where's the banging the head against the wall smilie. That's where you all have been.

Well, I'll have a beer to that though have to get my zumba on, teachign tomorrow. This beer will loosen me right up, better have a shot for the road. Who's serving tonight?

Just poppin in for an early

Just poppin in for an early morning shot before I head off to race the Bay Harbor 5k. Been doing this a long time, and I still get pre race jitters. This is why I love racing so much!

banana split shooter coming

banana split shooter coming your way, bananas are supposed to be good pre-race...

Good luck Dirt! Race your heart out

Make 'em eat your dust...er

Make 'em eat your dust...er uh, dirt. I mean dirt.

well Dirte, how did it go?

well Dirte, how did it go? Did you banana split shot do the trick?

I'm in need of a good stiff one, sore from yesterday's long run. Just set up the popcorn machine, so fresh popcorn available for your munching pleasure.

Ice cold Corona and limes only a quarter today!

The next round is on me, as

The next round is on me, as that banana split shot did the trick! It was a great day for the whole Dirt family. We ran the Bay Harbor 5k in Petoskey Michigan. Its an event we've done for 3 or 4 years now. I had a pr at 19:20...good enough for 9th out of over 250 runners and an age group win in 30-39. My 12 y/o son pr'd by 2 minutes and took 3rd in 14 and under. My 14 y/o daughter ran her first ever barefoot 5k and also pr'd. She made me so proud. When someone asked why she was barefoot, she answerred, "Because my dad is, and he's my role model." Mrs. Dirt ran the race as well, her first race in two years. She has been rehabbing a repaired ACL. My 9 y/o daughter ran the race, and with a mile to go, she said her feet hurt, so she took her shoes off and finished BF.

I also was interviewed by the sports writer from the local newspaper. I'll pass along anything that comes from that.

So like I said, this round is on me. I'm still on cloud 9 from all the fun yesterday!

THAT IS SO IMPRESSIVE, Dirt! 

THAT IS SO IMPRESSIVE, Dirt! Congrats to your whole family. Two of you barefoot, and one finished barefoot. Whoo-hoo! The family that runs barefoot together... Now that should be a news story. I'm proud of you all. Way to represent.

Holy cow Dirte, sounds like

Holy cow Dirte, sounds like one heck of a fantastic day!! Congrats to the whole family, I'll cheers to s successful race day

**clink!*

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts