The Barefoot Professor

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
 Haha, the comments are

Haha, the comments are classic! I especially love how the one seems to imply you can step on nails with your average shoe and not have them go through your 'soul'.

Overall, even with irrational comments (no one ever explains *why* bare feet or so disgusting) it's cool to see people talking about it at least!

You can purchase his book

You can purchase his book through the sidebar ad that comes up on the right periodically...hint, hint.

The book is excellent, I have

The book is excellent, I have three copies that I am always lending out to people.

It is well organized and very straight forward & easy to read.

I missed Dr. Howell's book tour, but had heard that he was an excellent speaker.

Watching last week's TV interview confirmed this, he is a GREAT ambassador for BFR/BFL.

The BRS's link to the interview can be found here:

TV News Interview w/ Dr. Howell

Hahaha, I love the comment

Hahaha, I love the comment that a guy who is barefoot should by Vibrams. And also the one about plantar's warts. People are so stupid sometimes. I might have to look into that book.

How many people wearing shoes

How many people wearing shoes get plantar warts? Plenty, I'm sure.

Barefoot TJ wrote:How many

Barefoot TJ said:
How many people wearing shoes get plantar warts? Plenty, I'm sure.

Just about all cases of plantar warts are found in people who regularly wear shoes but occasionaly go barefoot in pool areas and shower rooms. The virus is very common and extremely hardy, but barefooter's feet are more resistant, and the lack of a shoe to aid in incubation keeps most barefooters immune.

The fragile soles of shoe wearers encounter the common virus in the locker room, etc., and then enter the incubater(shoe) immediatly following exposure.

The only sure fire ways to prevent plantar warts is to NEVER go barefoot EVER, or to almost always go barefoot.