The barefoot club

Discussion in 'Barefootedness' started by Tyler J L, Jul 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Tyler J L

Tyler J L Barefooters
    1. Iowa

One year when I was at the Youth Leadership Forum for people with special needs. I met some staff members who said they liked being barefoot and I was amazed. I said it was something we have in common. We then came up with a secret club where we could be free to be in bare feet. We also took pictures of our beautiful feet and Megan and Betsy (the two staff members) always say the pictures were fun and cute. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Lorena and Barefoot TJ like this.
  2. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

Why is it a secret?

3. Tyler J L

Tyler J L Barefooters
    1. Iowa

Because the first rule of barefoot club, is you never talk about barefoot club. XD but seriously, Betsy just called it a secret club for some reason.

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  4. Tyler J L

Tyler J L Barefooters
    1. Iowa

Also, nobody else at YLF except me, Megan and Betsy love being barefoot all the time. Megan even wears shoes without socks on occasionally

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  5. Tyler J L

Tyler J L Barefooters
    1. Iowa

Megan also said it was like an inside joke since I said liking being barefoot was something we had in common with each other and the idea of having our own (key word OWN) barefoot club came to be

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  6. Tyler J L

Tyler J L Barefooters
    1. Iowa

One of the club members, Betsy, just liked my autism page!

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  7. Kai Teddy Christman

Kai Teddy Christman Barefooters

I find the idea of Megan & Betsy's secret Barefoot Club kinda cute-something to be shared with close friends. Myself I like Barefooted BMX bikes, Skateboarding, Hiking, Soccer, Beach Volleyball, Gardening and Walking. All of it is much more fun. I am unable to run much due to asthma and chronic bronchitis though I still manage to be active & fun-loving. More people ought to try it! Barefooted Skateboarder Kai Teddy

Tyler J L, Sleepnheat and Barefoot TJ like this.
  8. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

Uh yes, I grew up riding my skateboard around Southern California and the boardwalks there barefoot much of the time. Welcome!