Thanks!

Thanks Zumba for keeping up the weekly threads!

Great job everyone on your miles. I've been keeping up pretty well with my running AND walking many miles in heat and mind blowing humidity so I'm totally trashed by the weekend. Somewhere in the last 10 days I went over 500 barfoot miles! WHOOT!! That is about 250 last year and 250 this year, not counting minimal shoe running, just pain bare feet.

I'm working on a blog about my first 10 days in Korea. Other than the heat, the running has been great. Lots of hills kicking my backside! The Koreans think barefoot running is funny, but the Americans don't even notice me. I've also seen a couple other people in VFFs and been told one of the doctors at the hospital is a VFF runner, cool!

Keep up the great work! Wendy

Hiya Wendy, wow! You  have

Hiya Wendy, wow! You have been busy getting some miles in. The humidity makes it hard doesn't it, like pushing through molasses. No problem keeping up the threads for you. Be sure to share a link to your blog when it's up and running :)

Very interesting over there.

Very interesting over there. That flight line does look a bit hairy in some spots doesn't it? LOL Those stairs look like a good glute workout!

Oh, Wendy, tell us more about

Oh, Wendy, tell us more about the Great Wall race. I would love to have that on the home page of the BRS's News Show. Keep us in mind, won't you, please?