T-Shirts?

yall have no idea how much

yall have no idea how much you're testing the adolescent dare taker in me but i'm a grown up now and i can pass :) respectfully of course and apologetically but i really dont think having pics of my buns in a thong all over the internet is the most intelligent thing i can do today :-/

I understand, Jimmy. But my

I understand, Jimmy. But my offer stands-- any man willing to post a pic of himself in a BRS thong will get a free pair of fuzzy huaraches from me :exmark:

Do you think "they" would

Do you think "they" would recognize you by your buns? Hey, wait a minute...that's Jimmy, I can recognize those buns a mile away! LOL

I am currently pricing tech

I am currently pricing tech shirts, and will let you all know what I learn. It will be another week though. Sorry.

Yea, we want a face shot with the butt shot ... on the same picture ... and no doctoring it up.

The guns to go with the buns,

The guns to go with the buns, right Jimmy?

Yes, guys, I will get prices on all possible tech shirt solutions. The lady that will quote me will be working on this next week, so I will let you know just as soon as I do.

What did we ever find out

What did we ever find out about tech shirts?

Also, is there a way to get the JPEG file (or is it a GIF?) used to make the t-shirts etc? That way people could also get in emblazoned by local shops. If you're worried that it'll cut into the sales through "Official" channels, I understand.

I had someone who was going

I had someone who was going to work on pricing for tech shirts, but he fell through...a big crack, I guess. Haven't heard from him since.

When I think about it, I go back and forth on giving out the logo. I mean we have no funding, and we need to keep the doors open. Once we receive our 501c3 status, we will put up a donate banner. That will help, but how much will you all be willing to donate? I mean should we have a pledge drive with Nate performing yoga poses and Zumba answering the calls taking pledges?

Right now, you can (please) go through the Merchandise tab and order a tee-shirt that way; there's one that's really afforadable too. And just as soon as we can get pricing on a tech shirt, I will let you all know. I'm not saying we won't give out the logo; for now, I'm just asking for more time to let us think about it. I will definitely bring this up at the next meeting.

BTW, we are looking to hire a Merchandising Co-Chair. If anyone is interested, please know you will receive the same pay as the rest of us...NADA...but you will receive the satisfaction of knowing you are helping to support barefoot and minimalist runners everywhere.

If anyone is making a tee shirt, we just ask that you add www.BarefootRunners.org and "Changing the running world one odd look at a time" to it.

I thought I had seen some BFR

I thought I had seen some BFR tech shirts somewhere, but now I can't find them.

I did find that Team Pikermi (http://teampikermi.com) has tech shirts in their store, but I can't tell who they're using for a source.

One More Mile (http://www.onemoremilerunning.com) has a 'partnership' with John "The Penguin" Bingham - I wonder if they make stuff for other groups?

I would totally try to convince family to buy me a BRS tech shirt next birthday...

definitely order your stuff

definitely order your stuff through our store right now. like TJ said it helps us keep the proverbial lights on in this place so every little bit helps. I've ordered some shirts from the site and they are great quality, they shipped really fast, and it was for a good cause. Everyone loves a good cause right? Go order some stuff and I promise you that we have some hard working, big hearted people busting tails to make the BRS an outstanding group to be a part of.

TJ, I just emailed you a

TJ,

I just emailed you a new logo with the URL for the front of shirts. Take a look and let me know what you think. I'll be working on the motto for the back next.

Sherri

I would love to buy a shirt

I would love to buy a shirt and have looked at them any times. But I hate tight fitting tees. Can anyone advise me which women's tee shirt will have a loose, casual fit w/o being boxy like a man's tee?

I can't find the merchandise

I can't find the merchandise tab. For anyone else who fails like me:

http://www.cafepress.com/BarefootRunners

The other links I posted before weren't to promote their stuff; I was thinking more along the lines of possible leads for our esteemed merchandiser. The sooner we have tech shirts here, the better!

:)

Fet, for a not too tight fit,

Fet, for a not too tight fit, look for this option:

Fit: [color=#d80807>Standard[/U]
[color=#d80807>