T-Shirts?

Any news yet on the availaibility of Barefoot Runners Society t-shirts?

The photos of Jason Robillard and friends at the Mind the Ducks 12 Hour has me wanting my own BRS shirt...

Alan

ME TOO!  I just spoke to

ME TOO! I just spoke to Cameron about this. We have our store set up. He will add it to our site, but first he wants to create a menu page for it, so just a little longer...please.

BTW, if anyone has any foot accessories they would like to sell through out site, please contact me at [email protected]. We would like to expand upon our general store to add unique items like foot jewelry, huaraches, etc.

Wow!  That is pretty cool. 

Wow! That is pretty cool. Do you know who was wearing it?

Barefoot TJ wrote:I just

Barefoot TJ said:
I just spoke to Cameron about this. We have our store set up. He will add it to our site, but first he wants to create a menu page for it...

That's great news! Thanks!

Alan

I'd be all over that foot

I'd be all over that foot jewelry, I'll be anxiously waiting for the goodies to come to the site.

Ohhh can't wait. I want a

Ohhh can't wait. I want a T-shirt. Do you know will they have ladies style shirts or even tank tops? How exciting!

Okay, for now, here's a

Okay, for now, here's a little teaser... ready?

Vaboom!     

Vaboom!

Thong.jpg

Yes, there are lots of styles

Yes, there are lots of styles of shirts and clothing for men and women, tanks, spaghetti straps, long sleeved, short sleeved, v-necked, jersey, baseball, etc., in all sorts of colors. There are coffee mugs, magnets, undies, dog bowls, bibs, you name it. Cameron will try to put the store up real soon.

Abide wrote:I saw someone

Abide said:
I saw someone with one at Ken Bob's workshop last night in Phoenix. They are pretty cool.

I think that would have to be a homemade BRS shirt similar to what we wore at the Atlanta ING half marathon back in March. I remember there was a thread where someone made there own BRS shirt a while back.

I wear mine out running sometimes and BRS meetups plus 2 races so far.

His name is Mike Keck and he

His name is Mike Keck and he posted it on Birthday Shoes. Abide, is this the guy you saw? Anyone know him?

Home%20Made%20Tee%20Shirt.jpg

HA!

HA!

LOL I bet you'll look real

LOL I bet you'll look real nice it it Jimmy.

The store is up!!  Everyone

The store is up!! Everyone should see a new tab for merchandise across the top of the site. I can't wait to see member pics wearing this stuff :p

lmao Dirt!

lmao Dirt!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts