Stopped at 3 today

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
I went out for what was going to be a 6 miler this afternoon and I guess a combination of the heat and work stuff in my head my form was a little off. after about 3 miles I had a hot spot on the end of my "pointer toe". I changed course and headed home and I have a nice blood blister to show for it.

Lesson learned: when it's hot and you're not going to be able to focus on form, postpone the run until you have had beer.

I was hoping for 4, got 2.5

I was hoping for 4, got 2.5 miles run. It was humid and still and I was underhydrated. Then my left knee (IT Band) started paining. I need beer too.

Did better than me, I was

Did better than me, I was going to run this morning but decided not to. Ended up running a couple of miles on the TM at lunch.

There were only 3 responses

There were only 3 responses to this thread when I first read the title and so I wasn't sure what I'd find in here.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do when temps rise and I'm no longer certain if I can finish my scheduled routes or not.

During summer, I run in the

During summer, I run in the early morning or late afternoon to keep from getting my feet scorched from the asphalt. During winter, I run in the middle of the day to keep from getting my feet frozen from the asphalt.

I started my run at 7 pm and

I started my run at 7 pm and it was 88 degrees 70% humidity. Goal was 10 miles, but only completed 6. I had a fuel belt with 6 water bottles and I used them all up, also the heat zapped THE ENERGY FROM MY LEGS!

This is certainly the thince

This is certainly the thince thing about living in Norway. A day that reaches 25 C is considered HOT.

Trying not to think about winter.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts