Starting My Own Barefoot Cult

here he is after a 6 mile

here he is after a 6 mile group run, ready for more.

this little guy survived a 25 foot jump off a bridge into the dirt. how studly is that?

Murry is way studly.  That

Murry is way studly. That dog can outrun either of us Mike! I guess if he's not allowed this cult just isn't worth it...
wink.png

Right on!  I refer to my BFR

Right on! I refer to my BFR group as "my cult" to my husband all the time. Tee-hee.

Mike,The dog still has to

Mike,

The dog still has to pass through the committee. It's the roolz, man.

Okay, this one earned the

Okay, this one earned the right to be moved to the Pub. Hope you all can find it there. If not? Oh well, didn't bear much fruit anyway. ;-)

I agree!  Mury is

I agree! Mury is BADASS-SPEEDY! And he can trip you like no other lap-dog!!! Plus he is SO sexy in his raincoat, everyone would want him in the cult! Mu-ry Mu-ry Mu-ry!
bigsmile.png
He can be the cult's mascot. Lol.

Do you allow veggies?  I

Do you allow veggies? I happily hunt & kill carrots...I always wondered why people think it's okay to kill vegetables, but not meat, since they are both ALIVE? Plus, it is now known that plants feel pain too. I guess that leaves eating dirt? :)

Ok, I shouldn't take the

Ok, I shouldn't take the bait, but...

jldeleon said:
Plus, it is now known that plants feel pain too.

You have sources to back this up? (Not that animals feeling pain is my reason for not eating them, that's my reason for not torturing them, but I'm kind of intrigued)

I've heard that plants can

I've heard that plants can feel pain too. It is a living thing after all. But I don't know how, since they don't have brains to decipher and react to that pain.

ChasingShadows wrote:Ok, I

ChasingShadows said:
Ok, I shouldn't take the bait, but...

jldeleon said:
Plus, it is now known that plants feel pain too.

You have sources to back this up? (Not that animals feeling pain is my reason for not eating them, that's my reason for not torturing them, but I'm kind of intrigued)

Not off the top of my head, but I have read articles about it on more than one occasion. Just look around online I am sure you will find something about it.

Damn, my mind controll device

Damn, my mind controll device must be acting up a little but today...

Ok guys and lesser sexes, heres the deal. When I discovered Talon, he was still a youngling by his species standard. I would reveal the name of his species, but due to the sheer intensity involved with doing such the intergalactic alliance won't allow it for the safety of more primative beings, such as humans.

He was abandoned by his creators, thought of as a "failure", but I knew better. I set him in a small space craft that I had designed, although I never got a patent and now that rat bastard Steve owns the rights to it, and sent him off to live life else where.

The first few inhabitable planets he spent time on eventually destroyed themselves out of spite. Oh sure, a few of them just collapsed in on themselves much like a turd in a microwave, but for the most part they simply could not stand the thought of something such as Talon living on their surfaces and after realizing that they couldnt rid themselves of him, they committed suicide...

I was starting to think that maybe I had done the wrong thing. Maybe my brain was malfunctioning and I had miscalculated Talons monthly cycles, maybe the fact that the night before I had lost a game of Scrabble for the first time in my life. Could the 12 pack of expired Dr Pepper I had drank for breakfast been to blame? Maybe. All I knew is that this nightmare had to come to an end, and soon.

So I did what any self loathing sociopath would have done. I sent him to this planet. Surely he could make things on planet "Earth"any worse than they already were, right?

WRONG! Just look at this mess! I'm pretty sure that mother nature gave up a few years ago. Since the introduction of Talon into earths atmosphere things have gone down hill.

Heres a small list of things that have transpired since that ever so fatefull day...

-hippies and woodstock
-lunar landing (all falsified btw)
-mullets (the hair, not the fish)
-domesticated cats
-the Snuggie
-Dan Rather and the evening news
-Huey Lewis and the news
-Jersey shore
-global warming
-assassination of Abraham Lincoln
-Carrot Top
-Obama

And many other horrendous events thought his short existence. He even made the Egyptians built massive statues in his likeness, then year them down and use the material to build things such as the pyramid, the Rocky mountains, and all the islands of Hawaii.

I apologize for the inconvience.

Alright, I need to address a

Alright, I need to address a few items.

Yes, you can track and kill vegetables, fruits and nuts along with the prey animals. Also, I don't believe plants and trees have pain receptors...that makes it tough to feel pain, but as someone mentioned if it really bothers you...track and eat dirt.

Chaser you are so full of it. First of all, I had nothing to do with domesticated cats. Second, Lincoln deserved it. He was a tyrant.

Ciao.

....Your moms a tyrant!

....Your moms a tyrant!

Chaserwilliams wrote:....Your

Chaserwilliams said:
....Your moms a tyrant!

Dude, is that all you got? Weak. Although "your mom" jokes are always appropriate, I was expecting more from a dude who got a ghetto fabulous swag box from Jason.

talonraid wrote:Yes, you can

talonraid said:
Yes, you can track and kill vegetables, fruits and nuts along with the prey animals. Also, I don't believe plants and trees have pain receptors...that makes it tough to feel pain, but as someone mentioned if it really bothers you...track and eat dirt.

I thought the killing of fruits and nuts was classified as a hate crime?

Can a midget wearing a leopard-printed mankini with genital accoutrements in the form of a baby carrot shoved down said mankini trailed by a monkey on a leash join?

theshortwhiteguy wrote:Can a

theshortwhiteguy said:
Can a midget wearing a leopard-printed mankini with genital accoutrements in the form of a baby carrot shoved down said mankini trailed by a monkey on a leash join?

You want to be careful there, we've had permission to hunt carrots you know, you'd best steer clear of veggies weilding gardening forks.

theshortwhiteguy

theshortwhiteguy said:
talonraid said:

Hell yes! I'm thinking priest!

What if I only have 1

What if I only have 1 nipple.... Does this kick me out?