Spinoff, feet transition, before/after etc pix

maybe if you throw on a

:evil: maybe if you throw on a little red polish, they won't notice all of the fur

Well, you just keep shaving

Well, you just keep shaving your toes, and you will be alright. Hee. :tongue:

Long toes are NOT worthless!

Long toes are NOT worthless! I don't know how they may help or hinder running, but they sure are great for climbing banana vines in the jungles!

I'm very embarrassed about my

I'm very embarrassed about my toes. I got toe fungus from my old days when I would wear my old runners until they practically rotted away. I've tried to get rid of it, but no luck. So while my feet generally look more or less okay, even though they are long and boney, my toenails are gross looking!

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
C'mon guys put some red nail polish and and let's see those feet! Convinced that the polish has the power LOL

Spreading works for me even without the red polish :shock:

It must be something else then :innocent:

And look at that, Zum, no

And look at that, Zum, no hair on his toes! Ha!

Or a low five.

Or a low five.

I was wandering through

I was wandering through target the other day and I totally saw a toe spreader. Yes something you put around each toe to make them spread out for the health of your feet (as opposed to polishing them). I wanted to print out a picture of barefoot.zumba's feet with a note saying or you could just run barefoot and have feet like these.

Mike wrote:Is BFR really

Mike said:
Is BFR really going to make my toes do that? :O

Exactly THAT !! :evil: :evil: :lol:

Healthy toes should fan out (picture taken from The Barefoot Book: 50 Great Reasons to Kick Off Your Shoes by L. Daniel Howell)

sweet spread Paragan!lmao

sweet spread Paragan!

lmao TJ..or plucking, whatever:p

Ajb, is is this something you walk around with..stuck between your toes?? haha. Oh, our society sure likes to make things more work then they have to be, just ditch the shoes for crying out loud and there you have it. Stronger feet.

Mike...thinking it's the polish. Try polishing them first then give it a try ;)

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
Ajb, is is this something you walk around with..stuck between your toes?? haha. Oh, our society sure likes to make things more work then they have to be, just ditch the shoes for crying out loud and there you have it. Stronger feet.

I think they were for when you were sitting. They sorta looked like brass knuckles (only plastic). They just sorta wrapped around the toes. I'd imagine it would be uncomfortable to walk with. Seemed very silly to me. Not wearing shoe is most certainly the better solution imo.

That's what they

DSCN2441%20tiny.JPG

That's what they say:

nwfootankle.com/home/toes

Yoga Toes

Yoga Toes

Interesting

Interesting

My toes have always spread

My toes have always spread like that. Even before BFR.

I have always worn toenail polish though.....maybe that is the answer to everyone's feet problems. Toenail polish!

lmao Cassie! I've been able

lmao Cassie!

I've been able to spread my toes for a long time too, more so now that I'm a barefooter and with my left toes (which I hadn't been able to do until barefoot running). My pinkie never used to move, now it cooperates at least;)

Thinking we're on to something with the nail polish though ;)

Now that I think of it, I did

Now that I think of it, I did Pilates for years (still do, a bit) and one of the things I was taught was to lengthen my feet and spread my toes like I was phisically grasping something. Like this:

http://www.balletpeeking.com/p003/p003070m.jpg

To this day when I do a hundred or a teaser, etc. etc. I get a great toe-spreading workout. You focus on your toes with Pilates like nothing else...at least, I do. Weird how those ballet people really love to stretch their toes, before stuffing them into constrictive ballet shoes. It's a wonder.