Spinoff, feet transition, before/after etc pix

(No subject)

:love:

I was a gymnast, and my mom

I was a gymnast, and my mom would say the only thing keeping me on the balance beam were my toes. They are that long and dangly.

Let's see 'em TJ...gotta see

Let's see 'em TJ...gotta see these monkey toes of yours :)

Boy, those are some little

Boy, those are some little stubby toes, perfect for barefoot running.

Welcome, Ludo!

Great feet Ludo!! thanks for

Great feet Ludo!! thanks for sharing!

haha Mike, did you measure your toe?? I think mine is at least 1.5-1.75in. I'm curious, I think my toes are relatively longer too.

I did measure them. Im also

I did measure them. :p Im also beginning to think either you people wax your toes/feet, or I have some hobbit blood. :O

nothin wrong with a little

nothin wrong with a little extra coverage/warmth on your feet Mike ;)

I've got a few hairs that sprout up on the top of my foot and on my big toes

lmao Mike, scary thought!

lmao Mike, scary thought!

Are these what you're after?

hobbit_feet.jpg

Okay, now these look real:

Okay, now these look real:

url

Mike wrote:Im beginning to

Mike said:
Im beginning to think im the only person with long, worthless toes. :puzzled: Not sure how I would even go about trying to gain control of my toes...

You're not alone, I have long toes as well. I actually have long feet too. I got Mt on my right foot but not on left. You would think it would be on both?

You'd think, but be thankful

You'd think, but be thankful you don't have MT on both feet.

Mike wrote:Does MT have any

Mike said:
Does MT have any bad side effects?

Well, I can say this. I have really good form but the MT still causes me to callus under 2nd metatarsal even with all the correct form and all. It really hurts to run on pavement with MT. So I don't run on pavement much at all. I run mainly on gravel trails and wooded trails. For some reason the gravel and trails don't bother me at all? I kinda hate it about pavement, because I want to run some road races bf but with all the pain on bottom of right foot on the pavement I can't. I wanted to be only freak in road race lol. I am ok on concrete too, but pavement for whatever reason just doesn't go good with me. I might try Nyal's bf orthotic method to see how that does. I wish it was like my left foot, My left foot has nothing at all wrong, it would be so so nice if both feet were same :(

Barefoot TJ wrote:Are these

Barefoot TJ said:

hobbit_feet.jpg

Is this what happens post cryo surgery TJ, just a thought...you might want to give your feet a wax job :p

Oh, you want to be that way

Oh, you want to be that way about it do you?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test