Special Olympics Softball

Congrats, Tyler and Team!

Reactions: Tyler J L
I got word from our softball coach that my team is sadly not taking part in Special Olympics sports anymore. I think it had something to do with what happened during softball and at the state basketball tournament too. Some of the guys were really frustrated and had jobs and whatnot. But one good thing about this is that my friend Latricia had the opportunity to see me play at the state softball tournament one last time, and that means a lot to me.

I'm sorry. :sorry: Is there another league you can join? You don't have to join a Special Olympics team, you know.

Reactions: Tyler J L
I'm sorry. :sorry: Is there another league you can join? You don't have to join a Special Olympics team, you know.
Thanks TJ. I am aware of that but then again softball has never been one of my absolute favorite sports because the practices were in the evening and in Iowa the summers get quite hot. Especially for someone with autism like me. But I have been considering doing other Special Olympics sports soon. Just got to find the right fit.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ