Spartan Race

Now I have this vision in my head, all oiled up, lol!!!!!!!! I can see a leather harness type thing on Mury, lol!!!! I am so cracking up Jen!!!

ROFLOL!!! Nick STOP! I just blew coffee all over my desk!

Reactions: NickW
Just an idea for those of you who want to do expensive races - if you wait until a couple weeks before, and look on craigslist there are usually a handful of people selling their tickets for cheaper.

I also imagine he wears it during "indoor sports" -BWWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

You know Mike is going to kill us now right Jen? :p I'm still sitting here giggling though so it may be worth it!

I just texted him and told him we are laughing at him YET AGAIN on the BRS. Just to torture him cuz he probably can't get on the Internet right now. He loves it though, I am quite certain. ;)

Well if Mike had never ran the Warrior Dash to begin with, he would not have a helmet (or two) and then I would not have had the vision to share with you. So it's all MIKE's fault!

i know how to find you two.

sign up for the wd when it's available and it's a little less. the longer you wait the more it costs. like jen said look for people wanting to give up their entry.

or like i keep saying just come and hang out. if you get the balls to go run it, then just do it. they only ask that you please don't run if you didn't pay. meaning they don't check people and they won't stop you. i read they actually encourage participants to run the course more than once. why not if you're paying upwards of $50?

Reactions: jldeleon
Mike, I looked at the price almost a year ago when you suggested we run it with you this year and it was too expensive back then... Not much has changed...

Aren't you the one just a week ago who told me I better not do the wd? Something about mother henning and acting like my wife... All afraid of my back and tweaking it...

Um, hello, Mr. Glutton for Punishment... If you are going to run 6 miles on a trail after 2 weeks of rest, then what's a little more pain? Hmmmmm? However, I was actually referring to crashing the Warrior Dash partying more than anything. Lol. Cuz it IS, after all, all about the beer. :rolleyes:

Signed,
Your "other" wife/mother hen.

People seem to forget that this is a SELF imposed two weeks of rest, not a forced rest from an injury. I have still been able to run despite the pf, but I figured a week or two of not running probably would not hurt me at all and might be beneficial to my body. The race is no longer than what I do right now either Jen in my training. When is the wd anyways? I will officially be on vaca tomorrow night so....

it's september 8 & 9. saturday is when we are going. we are running at 10am. i want to get through it before too many people make it muddy and harder to get through bf. the first year even with my biks on i could barely crawl out of the water because it was so muddy and slippery.