Spanish athlete

vffbikila_madrinan_003.jpg
Hello my name is Antonio Madriñán,
I am ultradistance athlete, running long distances took four years ago, my specialty is the 24-hour races, but where else is stressed in running 48 hours where I managed to run 250km, with the top 100 in the world rankings.

Years ago I use minimalist shoes, and I run barefoot, but right now when I'm more prepared to focus fully on running well.

I get far being an athlete minimalist, so I just have to work for it.

My shoes are: VFF Bikila, vivovarefoot breathor, New Balance MT00 and Huharaches.

Thanks for being a great club and excuse me for my pitiful English.

Wow, those are quite some accomplishments! Congrats on the 250K! Welcome!

Antonio is one of our more active members and he is becoming an exponent of Spanish minimalism here in Spain.
It's a pleasure to enjoy with his presence in our chapter !!! For sure he will show us great news.

Thanks Antonio.

Antonio is one of our more active members and he is becoming an exponent of Spanish minimalism here in Spain.
It's a pleasure to enjoy with his presence in our chapter !!! For sure he will show us great news.

Thanks Antonio.
Of course I do, the less work every day to get it away and you shall be witnesses, Spain has much work to do and very good athletes.
Thanks Rafa.

Reactions: Sid and BFwillie_g
I actually feel honored having you here :)
I look forward to your future communications!

Greetings from Germany!
I am honored to be with such good athletes from around the world, this company is wonderful. thanks

You are very welcome here, Antonio. Your English is much better than my Spanish (I cannot speak any). We're glad to have you with us.
Don't worry about it Phil. If you want, you're welcome to participate here and start to improve your spanish with us. Free lessons !!!!! ;-D

Best regards, Un abrazo !!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thank you, Rafa, but I think that my poor native English and my adopted German have already stretched my brain to the maximum of its learning capacity. But I do have a great appreciation for people who speak multiple languages, knowing how difficult it was for me to learn passable Deutsch. A dios,

Phil

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11