Sort of a new guy here.

So.... Did I use it

So.... Did I use it correctly?

Apparently so!

Apparently so!

Chaserwilliams wrote:Hopes

Chaserwilliams said:
Hopes mother, I have thought about it. Im just afraid Abide will go all forum Nazi on me again, hahahahahahaha!!!!

You better not this place isn't into gimmicky marketable running schemes $)... but speaking of which I think he is a member here, if I remember correctly, maybe we could get some knowledge from the creator.

What?  Who?  Me?

What? Who? Me?

Barefoot TJ wrote:What? 

Barefoot TJ said:
What? Who? Me? Couldn't be! Then who?

FYP
regular_smile.gif

Abide, are you serious? Thats

Abide, are you serious? Thats awesome!

So wheres the pose, cross fit, chi, evolution, vegataranism, veganism threads at???

They're around.

They're around.

I thought you meant "creator"

I thought you meant "creator" as in "me." My bad. :shy:

Chaser Dude, I just saw that

Chaser Dude, I just saw that you are a Bad Boy and got yourself Banned.

Have you started a Boobies thread here yet ;-)

Welcome Chaser,Did you get

Welcome Chaser,

Did you get banned from RW. I don't spend much time over there. Too much time over here as it is. Keep us updated on you ultra prep. It is a goal of mine to finish an ultra.

As for minimalist shoes, I have spent way too much money trying to find one I like. A lot of VFF's gathering dust. I prefer barefoot, but if I have to, I love my Unshoes (wokova feathers).

Rick W.

Lava, Ive never started a

Lava, Ive never started a boobie thread anywhere. Ive simply converted other threads into boobie threads!!!!

Rick, thanks for the welcome! I think were going to update the Rocky Raccoon thread with our Ultra training. Lol, that makes it sound like its some type of superior training method! HAHA!

Chaserwilliams wrote:Lava,

Chaserwilliams said:
Lava, Ive never started a boobie thread anywhere. Ive simply converted other threads into boobie threads!!!!
Which makes me look at you with respect and awe!

I do have that effect on

I do have that effect on people!!

Please, don't encourage him!

Please, don't encourage him!

Welcome Chaser!You can

Welcome Chaser!

You can "keep" the great state of Texas. I'll stay here in the AMAZING state of Tennessee. Unlike Phil, I still live here.
wink.png

I began barefoot running about a month or two ago and am SLOWLY building my feet up.