sorry for this again, but can anyone help me to give me a location bf friendly?

narrowtoeboxisstupid

Barefooters
Sep 17, 2014
i think i asked this like 2 times already, but can u help me with this

i'm planing to move to an ecuatorial country or tropical, does anyone knows one that is barefoot friendly?

thailand, vietnam, indonesia, guinea, india, equator, colombia, peru, north brazil, central africa

are one of them barefoot friendly or ar least kind of barefoot friendly?

i was planning to go to new zealand, but i prefer tropical weather, i'll go there thou if no better option

the only thing ive found is that in thailand monks go barefoot
5536989130_da9d278347_b.jpg

446758-barefoot-buddhist-monks-walk-past-soldiers-at-a-checkpoint-near-a-pro-.jpg

but i dont feel very much as becoming a monk...

I can cross a few off your list. I have lived in Malaysia and the Philippines, and have spent a lot of time in Singapore and Hong Kong. Apart from the usual beaches and coastal areas. None of them were any different to anywhere else when it comes to bare feet. Slippers/flip flops are commonplace but not bare feet. I've also been to Morocco. Bare feet there were definitely frowned upon!

I can cross a few off your list. I have lived in Malaysia and the Philippines, and have spent a lot of time in Singapore and Hong Kong. Apart from the usual beaches and coastal areas. None of them were any different to anywhere else when it comes to bare feet. Slippers/flip flops are commonplace but not bare feet. I've also been to Morocco. Bare feet there were definitely frowned upon!

holy u've been in a lot of places, how is it to live in Malaysa Paul? i'm kind of interested in that country, Philippines not too much, Singapore is cool

yes, what can u expect if not wearing burka is very frowned upon, they can be violated they say

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts