Sock Doc "Only Bozos Stretch" Shirts!

Dr. Gangemi_SockDoc

Barefooters
Sep 5, 2011
The anti-stretching shirt I discussed a couple months ago is finally here. Check it out, and order it here on the SockDoc site. http://sock-doc.com/only-bozos-stretch-shirt/

100% Americal Apparel Organic Cotton, printed with water based ink!

SOCK-DOC-BOZO.jpg

wow, that's abrasive! i like

wow, that's abrasive! i like to test people but i think that might start some fights with how up tight some runners are. i want a laugh from people, not a fist in the face.

is that the back? any logo on the front? if it's on the front it would look better on the back. if no logo putting soc doc there would be a good start.

It's on the front - better

It's on the front - better exposure. You can't see someone's reaction if they're reading the back of your shirt.

on the back would be nice too

on the back would be nice too because that's when people like to talk about you. behind your back.

This is a strange thread to

This is a strange thread to me. Are we selling something? Are we bashing stretching again? Are we clown bashing? Do you actually know if clowns stretch before clowning?

I don't get the anti-stretching agenda that we suddenly have on BRS.

So in your mind, SP, I should

So in your mind, SP, I should be deleting this thread because it doesn't fit with what you believe. So then the BRS's stance would be to promote stretching. I see.

I'm not saying the BRS is for or against stretching. It's up to each person to figure out what works for them. At this point, we won't silence the Sock Doc's opinion anymore than we will silence yours.

I do very minimal

I do very minimal stretching, only because I don't want to stand in my driveway looking like a dweeb while my Garmin looks for a satellite to guide me on my journey to happy land. Oh, I also do a little streatching before a race cause all the cool kids are doing it. I mostly just stretch my thumb and elbows though.

Yes, you are. 

Yes, you are. ;-)

Damn - I shoulda used the

Damn - I shoulda used the title "Bozos Are People Too" for the shirt.

Saypay: This is a strange thread to me. Are we selling something?

SD: Yes - I am. These shirts actually. Feel free to buy one. If I sell them all (60 of them) I will only lose about $125 on this anti-stretching T-Shirt campaign of mine.

Saypay: Are we bashing stretching again?

SD: "We" are not. Me - I never stopped. I think it's interesting that there are so many barefoot runners who not only stretch, but feel the need to stretch, as mentioned in my lengthy article. Stretching is like wearing over-supportive shoes. It's like wearing orthotics. It's completely unnatural. Barefoot and not-stretching (at least statically as in the Hurdler's Stretch per the shirt graphic) are like peanut butter and jelly. Flexibility occurs naturally in healthy individuals. Barefoot and stretching is like peanut butter and vinegar.

Saypay: Are we clown bashing?

SD: "We" are not. I am not either. Clowns are just fine with me.

Saypay: Do you actually know if clowns stretch before clowning?

SD: I don't care if they do or don't. If you do static stretching you are acting like a clown. You acting like a bozo too because you don't realize how bad it is for you.

Saypay: I don't get the anti-stretching agenda that we suddenly have on BRS.

SD: Again, "we" don't, so really you're not missing the agenda.

Sorry Doc, I can't buy a

Sorry Doc, I can't buy a shirt. My bozo friends would never forgive me. Good luck with your self-admitted failing capitalist enterprise though.

Sorry about using the royal "we" as well. It seems to have moved you to respond to each sentence of mine individually.

Cheers! :crown:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts