So.......top or bottom? ;)

When it comes to cheese...

When it comes to cheese... it's all good. Top, bottom, inside, and/or outside it doesn't really matter. In fact keep the burger I'll just eat the cheese.

Lactase is my friend.

S. Pimp.

good point Larry, my mouth is

good point Larry, my mouth is watering now :drool:

and fries with malt vinegar and salt is a must with burger!

Yum, Zum, I love salt and

Yum, Zum, I love salt and vinegar chips...and fries with mayonaise.

No cheese or bun for me, just

No cheese or bun for me, just the meat. I think 1/3 pound is the perfect size - large enough to make a nice shape and thick enough to be pink and juicy inside even when the outside is nicely charred. I have a propane grill and I make burgers about 5 nights a week.

Sometimes I'll put lettuce or parsley on it. If I have homemade pickles, that definitely goes on. Otherwise, nothing but salt and pepper.

Parsley and pickles always go on top because otherwise they'd fall off! Sometimes the lettuce goes on the bottom if I feel like using it as a salad bed or as a "bun" for picking up the burger.

Me, it just doesn't matter

Me, it just doesn't matter as long as there are pickles and A1. I am sort of a minimalist here too.

mmm, pickles! Pickles,

mmm, pickles! Pickles, onions, horseradish sauce and ketchup.

A1 on a burger, haven't tried that.

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
mmm, pickles! Pickles, onions, horseradish sauce and ketchup.

A1 on a burger, haven't tried that.

Mix the cheese in the burger raw and mix a-1, cajun seasoning, black pepper, chopped onions, and baste it with beer and buttermilk. Then put a mator on top with pickles and a sliver of mayo! You'll love it! Of course don't forget the Romaine lettuce and shredded carrots!

Okay, I just have to join

Okay, I just have to join this thread now. I like my burger with the onions diced up and mixed in along with chili seasoning then fried on the grill. YUM!

Barefoot TJ wrote:Okay, I

Barefoot TJ said:
Okay, I just have to join this thread now. I like my burger with the onions diced up and mixed in along with chili seasoning then fried on the grill. YUM!

I forgot to mention it has to be grilled, can't do a burger in the pan, I grill out all year round ;)

Me too, Nature. As soon as I

Me too, Nature. As soon as I got the propane grill I couldn't go back to the frying pan, not for the best reduction sauce in the world. Burgers just have to be grilled.

capmikee wrote:Me too,

capmikee said:
Me too, Nature. As soon as I got the propane grill I couldn't go back to the frying pan, not for the best reduction sauce in the world. Burgers just have to be grilled.

Most definetly, any other way just kills the burger taste. For me, it's not a burger if it ain't grilled! I can't stand plain ole ordinary burger either. I try something different all the time. I tried TJ's version too, there pretty good that way. When you put cheese in with the burger raw it melts all over and is alot better than traditional burgers. But, that's just me, I like to be different :)

Wow Nature, now that sounds

Wow Nature, now that sounds mouth watering! Anything basted with beer, I'm all over! I'm definitely with you on burgers on the grill are a must, we grill all year 'round too. Albeit not as often as we do in the summer (multiple times a week) though once a week we make a point to grill something.

What about onion rings on your burger, anyone down? There was a time when I loved this, but for some reason I can't tolerate fried stuff like I used to.

I'm sorta with you on the

I'm sorta with you on the onion rings, Zumba. My preferred burger has pepperjack cheese (on the bottom, or what I like to call the *correct* side of the patty :p ) and is topped with french fried onions and Sweet Baby Ray's Sweeet-n-Spicy BBQ sauce. I put a little Miracle Whip on the buns, which I also buttered and sprinkled with garlic powder and oregano before toasting lightly on the grill. Mmmmm.......hungry.......

I like mine with lettuce and

I like mine with lettuce and tomatoe,

Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes

a big kosher pickle and an ice cold beer......

Opps, this probably needed to be in the PWI thread
cheers.gif

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts