So...bras?

I haven't read all of this, but it sounds to me like John's lonely. I will tell you what I told Matey. Get a girlfriend.

Now, my question to you is...do you run commando? Think about it. Banana hammocks are the same as bras.

Reactions: BFwillie_g
I haven't read all of this, but it sounds to me like John's lonely. I will tell you what I told Matey. Get a girlfriend.

Now, my question to you is...do you run commando? Think about it. Banana hammocks are the same as bras.
I would prefer to run commando. Those stupid liners in the shorts make me sweat and also cause massive chaffing past 5 miles for me.

But wouldn't it hurt to let those things go swaying back and forth like that? Well, I guess you could use them as a gauge to tell how well, and silently, you are running. Too much bounce = Too much up and down action. Keep them swaying side to side, and you'll probably find that you are running more smoothly. But hey, what do I know? ;)

if you allow them to swing away, shouldn't they have tassels on?

But wouldn't it hurt to let those things go swaying back and forth like that? Well, I guess you could use them as a gauge to tell how well, and silently, you are running. Too much bounce = Too much up and down action. Keep them swaying side to side, and you'll probably find that you are running more smoothly. But hey, what do I know? ;)

Sheds a whole new light on form analysis. We have been training our cameras on the wrong part of the anatomy.

I don't think with this cold temps there is hardly anything to bounce nor to be found, that section of their body must look like a V.;)

I don't think with this cold temps there is hardly anything to bounce nor to be found

Tbh, the things shrink when exercising regardless of the temps. Practically disappear, in fact. Something to do with blood supply being diverted to the muscle groups that are active from the ones that aren't necessarily being called to active duty.

Reactions: Barefoot Dama
Tbh, the things shrink when exercising regardless of the temps. Practically disappear, in fact. Something to do with blood supply being diverted to the muscle groups that are active from the ones that aren't necessarily being called to active duty.

The older I get the more I learn.
Had no clue.

Reactions: happysongbird
It happened recently in the UK, crazy woman killed her bf with her massive mammalian protruberances... Wanted him to enjoy his death. And it apparently happens a few times a year all over the world.

Yup.

I call bullsh!t.

Reactions: Zetti
But speaking about spouses killing each other... The other day in the news there was a story about a 93-year old man who killed his 95-year old wife because he "got tired of her nagging him all the time." They had been married for 70 years! True story, Willie!

It happened recently in the UK, crazy woman killed her bf with her massive mammalian protruberances... Wanted him to enjoy his death. And it apparently happens a few times a year all over the world.

Yup.

I certainly FEEL like I'm going to suffocate my Hubby with mine......

Reactions: jldeleon
Ha! No, sometimes I just gotta let out a little curse word now and again, and family is always a good recipient for that. And don't you dare think of banning me either!

Reactions: Barefoot Dama

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts