Snot rockets... yes or no?

NO!This should really be a

NO!

This should really be a poll?

nah, I end up with snot all

nah, I end up with snot all over my face. Not good

hey, snot happens!  I hadn't

boxing.gif

hey, snot happens! I hadn't caught on to snot rockets until I was running in the snow and sleet and my nose was raw from constantly wiping it on my gloves. Learned to do snot rockets real fast

I'm in the minority with a

I'm in the minority with a big NO! I'm not a nose breather when I run though so I'd imagine if you breath through your nose when running, you don't have much choice.

Jon

barefootjon wrote:I'm in the

barefootjon said:
I'm in the minority with a big NO! I'm not a nose breather when I run though so I'd imagine if you breath through your nose when running, you don't have much choice.

I'm with Jon. I run with a kleenex stuffed in the pocket of my running skirt.

Because I don't have a

Because I don't have a running skirt, I have to launch the rockets. I'm a big yes although I'm not that good at it.

Absolutely YES! I learned to

Absolutely YES! I learned to do it in the Army. Got good too. Running right in the middle of formation, let fly left and right, never touch a soul!
smile.png

Thank you for your service,

Thank you for your service, Kudzu. BTW, why Kudzu? Isn't that a vine that grows wild in the south? Are you originally from the south?

BIG NO!  Keep your bodily

BIG NO! Keep your bodily fluids to yourself, unless you are TRAINED in appropriate launch procedures...

Gotta keep some of that snot around, right?

How can you have snot-cicles otherwise... eh?!?

Barefoot Larry wrote:please,

Barefoot Larry said:
Please, no snot rockets while barefoot runner are around!

I have to say it's realities like that, and the general cold in Alaska, that drew me to the VFF option. I'm a bit squeemish.

While I usually carry Kleenex or the like, I still find there are times when I have to launch. (I try to aim off the path if I'm on one.)

Laura

Hi T.J. Sorry for the late

Hi T.J. Sorry for the late response, I totally missed your question.

I am from Alabama originally. C.B. Radios were big around the time I was born. So I was given a C.B. handle birth name to go with my regular name. My mom was Sweet Shrub, dad was Bitter Weed, sister was Morning Glory, and I got Kudzu. It fit too cause I grew like crazy, was persistent and stubborn, and could be annoying as hell. Just like the plant. :)

That is hysterical, Kudzu!

That is hysterical, Kudzu!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts