Small shard of glass

LavaRunner

Chapter Presidents
Jun 4, 2010
I guess I need to start carrying tweezers. Up till now I have avoided impaled objects that weren't easy to remove. Last night I set out on a 6 mile run and at about 1.5 miles felt something in my foot stinging. I looked and saw a little area of blood but could not feel anything. I continued to run a bit and realized something was in there. I tried to get at it but was unable and turned around running on the balls of my feet only. I found some grass and sat down. I was able to finally dig it out and it was not much bigger than a grain of sand but was a shiny piece of glass.

It was a bummer cause I ended cutting a 6 mile run short by 1.5 miles. When I got home I went to the Gym to meet the wife and do some upper body workouts and kicked butt for an hour and then to top it all off I ran on a treadmill for another 2.5 miles at a 6.5 minute pace. It Hurt like hell and I loved it. I had already completed 250 Ab reps that morning so it ended up being a killer workout day.

Tweezers, that is what this started about huh? I need some tweezers to carry with me.

The wife, huh?  Is that what

The wife, huh? Is that what we are?

Sounds like a very productive day to me, Lava.

He He, What would you like to

He He, What would you like to be called. I used to say the old lady but it was a self fulfilling prophecy :p

How about "my beautiful

How about "my beautiful bride?"

i spent nearly 15 minutes

i spent nearly 15 minutes trying to dig a piece of glass out of a little girl's foot in the clinic tonight. her parents said she was dancing in the rain in the drive way and caught the glass. they then said that she needed to always wear shoes from now on and i cringed. i put in my two cents and said these things happen and that she probably shouldn't always have to wear shoes and thankfully the parents back tracked and agreed that she should be able to have fun and enjoy nature naturally! i love an intelligent person.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test