Site Outage Coming! -- UPDATE

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
We are targeting the evening (EST) of Friday, October 26, for a quick upgrade to the site. Expect a short outage. More details to come...

We are installing some new modules that will add much needed functionality to our Chapters (social groups) that will also interface directly with our Calendar. It may feel seamless to you all, but a lot has gone into the creation of this module (and added modules) by our developer Jonathan over the past few months. These modules will enable the BRS to continue to grow by opening communication between the chapter presidents and their members, and onlookers alike. Each chapter will be able to function as its own private social group, keeping their calendar events, notices, and communications more personalized to the group as well as continue to provide a forum feel. Very cool stuff. Stay tuned...

Heads ups! We may or may not be offline for just a very short time this afternoon, EST. We start working on the module installs and upgrades in just over an hour from now. If we are out, please check back later.

We're done for now with the Social Groups (Chapters) module and Calendar add-ons (along with a few other module installs and upgrades), and have the biggest part done. Now I need to test it all out, but I won't get to it until this weekend or later. So please hold all comments or complaints until I have had a chance to go over and through it. I will let you all know once I am done. Thanks for your patience.

Please stay out of the chapters links (there are two of them), until we say otherwise. We don't want to disable them for now. Thanks!

The chapter threads have been sorted out now. I will be checking through the other stuff and hopefully finishing within the next few days, so unless it seems critical, please be patient to see if I resolve it first. If after a few days you don't see resolution, please let me know then. Thanks!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts