Showing my BRS colors at this weekends half marathon 10/16/10

Barefoot Larry

Barefooters
Apr 5, 2010
Ocean, NC
Woot, My BRS technical shirt shipped. I can now run barefoot complete! I will be running the Nuese River Bridge Run Half Marathon in New Bern, NC Barefoot all the way! I have intermittent foot comfort issues at this distance. Sometime the feet fell perfect the whole way. Sometimes I will get that abrasion burning around mile 8-10 and it makes barefoot life difficult. Unpredictable, I hope this will be a non burning run.

woot woot! Represent Larry:)

woot woot! Represent Larry:) Hoping for a good foot feel half, er what do you call it again??

Wear them colors with pride,

Wear them colors with pride, Larry! Hoping you have a fun and healthy half!

Zumba the "Good Foot Feel

Zumba the "Good Foot Feel Half" would be a cool name for a half marathon. TJ fingers are still crossed for my shirt to arrive in time. Does zazzle have a BRS flag?

Larry, Zum would know about

Larry, Zum would know about the flag, since she handles the merchandise for the BRS. And yes, let's keep our toes crossed. ;-)

TJ, do I have to get my own

TJ, do I have to get my own giant magnetic sign for the LB mobile lounge made?

What about a flag mast-worthy for it?

Yes, you will have to

Yes, you will have to purchase those items yourself. Sorry. Liz, the BRS Chapter President from Kentucky had a magnetic BRS sign made for her car. Really cool! I would love to see a silk flag with the BRS colors flying high.

hmm, I don't see flags

hmm, I don't see flags offered through Zazzle. I'm sure we could brainstorm to put something together, just googled adn there appears to be a lot of custom flag screen printers out there. Thinking on this one...

Good thinking, Zum.

Good thinking, Zum.

I just saw my order has

I just saw my order has shipped too! I'm getting a long sleeve and a short sleeve tech shirt.

barefoot ramzev wrote: I just

barefoot ramzev said:
I just saw my order has shipped too! I'm getting a long sleeve and a short sleeve tech shirt.

Aw cr*p. Does this mean that we might actually get to see those pantsless pics?

Yeah, thanks, Ram!  Not about

Yeah, thanks, Ram! Not about the pantless bottom but the shirts! Yeah!

I love seeing your picture in your avatar, BB. It is no nice to finally see you, even if you are teeny.

barefoot ramzev wrote: I

barefoot ramzev said:

What? no thong to go along with your shirts?

Good luck Larry!

Dama Mama!!!

Dama Mama!!! Bienvenidos:)

Ram, did you forget to tell us your thong is on the way too?

Do we have singlets

Do we have singlets available, Zum?

Ha!

Ha!