Shoe Reviewers Wanted

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
If you are interested in receiving new footwear and will agree to give honest feedback on that footwear in a detailed review, we would like to hear from you. We are looking for "about" (number of reviewers still being determined) two trail runners and two road runners. Please contact me at [email protected] with the size shoe you wear, your full, real name, your address, and whether or not you are primarily a road runner or a trail runner, and I will forward more details to you. We would like to hear from you soon, so we can get the order/s out on Monday. Thanks!

Okay, I have received

Okay, I have received interest from 3 road runners. I think that's enough for now, but there may be more slots in the future. I need at least 2 trail runners now. Thanks.

didn't scroll down- just

didn't scroll down- just emailed you since I needed to on something else.. I am mostly a road runner. though I have trails I plan to hit once it warms up a bit more (DH takes his bike and we hit the big parks, he bikes, I run, and we meet up afterwards somewhere for a picnic... then back to the Jeep. )

Darn my freakishly-sized feet

Darn my freakishly-sized feet & low, unreliable mileage! I hope my mileage is more consistant by the time you need a new batch of reviewers!

Thanks to all of you who

Thanks to all of you who responded. I think we have plenty of reviewers now, not that we want to encourage shoe wearing around here or anything. ;-) I'm closing this wave of testers, and if we need more, I will start a new wave.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts