SanDiego Rock and Roll Marathon in one week...

Jonny00GT

Chapter Presidents
May 19, 2011
It's almost here, the miles are logged and I'm excited to participate and represent the Barefooters.

I am curious if anyone has run the full... I was wondering what I can expect from the surfaces of the course, elevation and any challenges I can expect. Any insight would be great!

Thanks, y'all!
-Jonny

Traveling all the way to SD from TX. That sounds like a great trip. Are you driving or flying? Do you know anyone there? You could hook up with Shacky and Vanessa, maybe Patrick. PM them. Ken Bob's (and Todd?) in Huntington Beach.

I asked about the travel because the drive (southern route) is amazing! So beautiful. I love the deserts. They are so very different from one another.

have fun. it's a beautiful place. glenn is from there but i haven't noticed him around these parts for over a year. the barefoot caveman. i'll be there next tuesday night but i'm sure you'll be gone by then.

You can PM Barefoot Caveman too.

Also Barefoot Henry (Chan) is the SD Chapter President, if you want to contact him.

i pm bf caveman and he never responded. haven't seen him online since his boston post last year.

That's not good. Now I'm worried.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11