Runner's Notes: Barefoot running is still a thing

BarefootRunner.png

"Our very own BFSailor"
By www.GoErie.com

GoErie.com
I recently heard from Erie's most recognizable barefoot runner, Tom Madura, who shared with me that neither he nor the barefoot running trend are ...

Hey! That Madura guy is me! :woot: I passed along the info from "Barefoot Barefeet" about the NJCAA Nationals last week to my friend Heather who writes a running column/blog for the local paper. I didn't know she'd use it verbatim! Or that TJ would find it so quickly! :)
I thought that name sounded familiar. Hahahaha! Good job...Erie's most recognizable barefoot runner! Hee! :barefoot:

There. I mirrored it to the home page. Star in lights!

Reactions: c17 and bfsailor
Hello,

I don't know if I'm the only one or if it's because I'm not in the US, but it seems I can't access the page. I tried from work and at home, clicking on the link or copy/pasting it into google, I always end up with the same "access denied" screen :

brs_er11.png

Any idea why? (The "imperva" link at the bottom doesn't give much details, just generic stuff like "try later" and stuff).

Clément

I don't know if I'm the only one or if it's because I'm not in the US, but it seems I can't access the page.
That may be the reason. I accessed it fine, and am in the US. Looking around the page, it seems that most of the news stories are local to Erie, with a smattering of international news, but I didn't see anything that would give me a reason why it would be blocked in France.

Reactions: c17 and Barefoot TJ
Hello,

I don't know if I'm the only one or if it's because I'm not in the US, but it seems I can't access the page. I tried from work and at home, clicking on the link or copy/pasting it into google, I always end up with the same "access denied" screen :

brs_er11.png

Any idea why? (The "imperva" link at the bottom doesn't give much details, just generic stuff like "try later" and stuff).

Clément
I'll send it to you as a private message from the site. If anyone else wants copy, please let me know.

Reactions: c17
yeah, it seems to be geo-blocked.
Can't see it here in the UK.
A shame the roads here are too rough for proper barefootin' :)
No worries; I'm glad it made it into the local news.
I'll send it to you too.

Reactions: Kungaloosh Dan