Run Tracking - Garmin Vs Apps

I got fed up with GPS issues, both phone and wrist-top (both are sucky in the woods and amongst tall buildings). Thus, I went to a Garmin FR70 with foot pod. I find it much more consistent and reliable for my data geek needs.

...of course, if you're running barefoot it may not be the most effective solution.

excuse I post on dead threads (I've searched "garmin connect" and this was the best result)

Is there any "official" BRS group in Garmin Connect? Should we (I) create it and share it here?

GC has improved A LOT since those early times (sorry again for posting here) so if anyone using G devices/app.

BRS could add events/news/etc. there also to link to this forum/site.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
excuse I post on dead threads (I've searched "garmin connect" and this was the best result)

Is there any "official" BRS group in Garmin Connect? Should we (I) create it and share it here?

GC has improved A LOT since those early times (sorry again for posting here) so if anyone using G devices/app.

BRS could add events/news/etc. there also to link to this forum/site.

Revamping old threads is great.

I do not know if any BRS Garmin groups exist. To be honest, as far as starting a new one goes, I'd rather not have another resource that I'd end up having to maintain, as I have too many now as it is. I appreciate your wanting to have involvement in this area, I really do, but I hope you'll understand that over the past 11 plus years, many people with good intentions have started something here or there, then left never to return with my having to take it over, and I just can't take on anymore work.

Reactions: ghose

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts