RRRRRR! Cave (wo)man feets!!!

Barefoot Mary

Barefooters
Jul 27, 2010
Denver, CO
Ok, I should probably post this in Abide's "My Feet are like Logs!" thread but I really wanted to brag :shy:

I went for a 4.6 miler today, got home and my feet were filthy. To top it off, the dry/warm weather has me actually looking at them again out of moccasins. And here they be. I'm...speechless. They're gigantic. My toes are turning into fingers!

Not very effeminate, I must say...but I am proud of them! :shy:

Anybody else have dirty feet pictures to share? I'd love to see some fellow muddy toes!

mine look like that too lol 

mine look like that too lol it was kinda one of those glances down, then a double and triple take, then a "holy crap, my toes are getting longer! like fingers!"

Congrats Mary on some wild

Congrats Mary on some wild looking feet. Do you think that your toes have gotten longer or is it the impression that space between them gives? I wouldn't think toes could get longer but your pics are pretty convincing. :)

I think if your toes are

I think if your toes are curled under from wearing shoes, they can flatten back out, which will make them "look" longer. I acutally wish I wasn't born with such long toes, possibly one of the reasons for my having Morton's Neuroma.

My somatic double take came

My somatic double take came when I looked behind me in the shower and thought I'd grown deformities on my calves (sp?) They're lumpy and muscular now when they'd only used to fill in the space between my knees and ankles. My feet have always looked spread out and homely.

whoa.  file under "barefoot

whoa. file under "barefoot running pr0n". :) way to intimidate the other barefoot running geeks.

are the toes that splayed at rest? It doesn't look like you're actively holding them apart.

I'm curious about the transformation. are you going barefoot all the time?

i've been running BF for years now and (though i can feel all my toes working separately) visually they've never gotten that splayed.

Joshh: I don't think the toes

Joshh: I don't think the toes are longer as much as the knuckles work now. Lol. I actually have little creases on my knuckles just like on my fingers. Super weird. I also found life lines on the balls of my feet the other day. That was a kick!

Stomper: AHHHHH I'm EVIL!!! But...I'm nice to noobs! :)

The light shines between them, yeah. They rest apart. I really have to give credit to my mum, who wasn't a big fan of "GET YOUR SHOES ON KIDS!" ... instead we ran around in the woods barefoot. It's been quite a progression though. I wore shoes in school, and I was a big fan of saddle shoes for a while (pinched toes!)

I don't quite know how my feet retained their shape. But I am 23, so my bones were just finishing development when I started barefooting. There was some snapping of bones and grinding that freaked me out quite a bit, but the deep soreness only lasted a day or so, like SNAP, and then it was better. I've been barefoot running & walking everywhere barefoot (or in moccasins) since last summer 2010. I go shopping barefoot, hiking barefoot, etc. etc.

Saypay: Yeah...that guy was super freaky...kinda put me off the RW forum for a bit :puzzled:

Here are some (not muddy)

Here are some (not muddy) fellow toes :wink:

I am also seeing some toe spreading but not as significant as you have. Be proud of them :crown:

184756_1712682108299_1575561526_1640826_5436793_n.jpg