Closed Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusinque

Barefooters
Jan 19, 2012
houston, texas
In another forum, there is a little button on the bottom of everyones post that says "report", once you click the button, a screen pops up with a box to write a short sentence. Basically what that does is send a message to whatever mod thats online(or in this case, just me and ram) about what you wrote.
This is useful for many reasons,
  1. if you feel harassed
  2. if you see other people are being harassed/talked down to
  3. Reporting spam
  4. Rude posts
  5. Constant self advertising
ETC.

Well I hope you get the point, I mean, calling it a 'Report' button just about sums it up.

PS: Im not saying that Mods can just take the day off and wait for a message, but there are times when we cant/dont interpret a post like you would.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thank you, Rus. That info will be helpful to all.

If you get any serious reports, please be sure to share them with me.

We have the Report link under each post, and it works just as well. Do you not see it? More permission issues with the new Super Mod role?

Well pooh again! I'll contact Matt.

Ha! It's a permissions issue. I just checked.

Maybe we don't need a report button? Unless I want to report Rusinque, then it could be handy. Otherwise if I report someone, I'd get the report then have to do something about it. I don't like to give myself work unless absolutely necessary.

And while we're talking about permissions...why can't I warn you TJ? You don't have the warn button. You're pretty risque sometimes, I may want to reign you in...

Reactions: Rusinque
Bite me! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts