Remember Y2K?

Once you have already created

Once you have already created the smiley, it's hard to go back and correct it, unless you expose the HTML within the text and correct it there. Try creating a new post and adding a fresh smiley.

Dang some young'ins up in

Dang some young'ins up in here. I was in my 2nd year of college when 2000 rolled around.

I had just gotten a Dell laptop for school, running that crap NT 4.0 OS, while I waited for Win2K to come out.

I had some money still when I

I had some money still when I was married. It was when I had a kid that I landed in the poor house. I make way more money than I did before and still seem to have less.

NotSoDoomedRunner wrote:I

NotSoDoomedRunner said:
I had some money still when I was married. It was when I had a kid that I landed in the poor house. I make way more money than I did before and still seem to have less.
Try having 2 kids and a wife! I used to think that if I ever made this much money then I would be driving a Land Rover Sport but I'm still in my Y2K mazada! And I am pretty sure we are having more kids, so go figure.

Now you are all making me

Now you are all making me feel old. My wife wanted a y2K baby, but our timing was off and we had our 3rd child on January 14th. We had a nice party at my sister's house. I was probably asleep when New Years happened.

I was doing zero running at the time and plenty of eating. Two years later I started running.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test