Regional IBRD ?

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Three years ago in May Jason managed to get a few dozen of us to come to Grand Rapids MI for the Fifth Third River Run, with barefoot runners coming from CA, IA, and all over the rest of country.
Two years ago in May we had a dozen show up for IBRD Ann Arbor Michigan.
I'd like to remind all BRSers, especially those from Chicago Land, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Toronto, and other areas within a few hours driving distance of Ann Arbor that this year's Burns Park IBRD run should be a great regional event.
As always, the more the merrier and the bigger impact we will have on impressionable young runners, which is the crowd the Burns Park Run is catering to (children and their families)
Additionaly, Ann Arbor as a community has enjoyed a long history of open mindedness to alternative ANYTHING.
For anyone intersted.....the MI chapter is able to provide free weekend accomodations including rooms in a house or lakefront camping 30 minutes away as well as transportation to the event or from the airport.
So far aside from the race (which promotes the BRS and IBRD on their website) plans include
lunch afterwards in Ann Arbor , but there could be more socializing and activities Sat or Sunday if there is interest.
I think I'll try to get our leader to make an appearence since she was unable to be at the big Grand Rapids event.
Pick you up at the airport TJ and bring the kids for a weekend on the lake and skateboarding?
The Burns Park Run website including the IBRD/BRS promo:
http://bprun.bppto.org/

Not this year, Board, sorry. I am still having a lot of problems with my feet. I walked with my kids 1.82 miles last night, and of course, I paid for it. I have my good days and bad days, and I never know what I will have each day. Thanks for the invite though.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11