Raising Some Money For Two Awesome Kids Charities.

Barefooting Bob

Chapter Presidents
Jul 18, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
I am taking part in a competition to secure some additional funds for two kids charities that I am raising money for with Tensor Canada. The competition runs from today (august 20) to Sept 10 where you can vote once every 24 hours.

I would really appreciate your assistance with this as it also revolves around my Grizzly Barefoot Ultra Challenge that I am running in October.

If you could take the time to vote daily until the 10th of September I would be grateful. Apparently everybody can vote not just us Canadians so I would appreciate any assistance from my fellow BRS members in this most worthy cause. Right now I am in second place and behind by about 40ish votes and would appreciate your support. Every vote counts.

Here is the link, it should be quite obvious which one I am.

https://www.facebook.com/TensorBrand?sk=app_592450194122796&destination_page_id=270010453109138.

Also here is the link to my Facebook Challenge Page in case you are interested in some more of the details.
https://www.facebook.com/GrizzlyBarefootChallenge

Thanks a million everybody.

Bob

If you will remember to bump this thread every day, I will vote every day.

Absolutely TJ, it will be bumped.

Consider it being bumped right now. ;)

Bump-pe-bump bump...........

I went to vote again, and it said I had already voted for today which isn't true. I will try again tomorrow.

Also, please don't change your avatar over there, so it will be easier to find you, barefoot or not. Ha!

TJ, it also has a 'Every 24 hours restrictor' on it so if you voted yesterday at 2:00 you cannot vote today before 2:00. Silly rule but it is what it is.

Thanks your the best.

and no I will not be changing my Avatar, I really do like that picture. Love the White Tank Mountains in Arizona, I felt very at home running those trails.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Bumpty, bumpty, bump, bump (cymbal crash).

Bumping this thread once again, please help a fellow barefooter out and vote, vote.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7