Races scheduled for 2014

I thought you might be a bit overambitious, but then saw that the schedule covered most of the year.

For a July race you might look at the Quadzilla 15K Trail Race. It's run just north of Allentown, PA and is fairly challenging...not as challenging as the PA Grand Canyon Run, but is pretty good for a July race.

Have a great year!

My horizon doesn't reach out that far:
- I aim to start thing out with the Kutztown 10 Mile Race at the end of March.
- On April 19 there's the Mt. Penn MudFest 15k Trail Run, (put on by Pretzel City like a couple of your runs)
- April 27 is a 5k,the Beat Beethhoven in Reading

I usually run a half earlier in April, but we'll see how I'm feeling...

The rest of the year is for further consideration.

I still think thats ambitious, well at least March lol. I ran more races last year than I ever have and not quite that many, and had to DNE 2 of them.

This year is turning out to be a disaster for me. Got some things going on at home, with the family, plus the worse winter since I've been running, and I havent even ran a normal weeks worth of miles this year combined total yet. For the last two years it seemed nearly every single race I was PRing, this year I might just take it easy. I've cut my expectations to nothing for the year, still plan on a few races but not going for any records. Only one I'm signed up for is the Capital City Half Marathon here in May, and thats it. Beyond that I play by ear this time, maybe a couple 5 and 10ks, another half in August if I can swap someone at work for the day off, and maybe the full marathon here in Columbus in October.

Good luck!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts