PWI Nouveau

Aw, explitive.  I forgot to

Aw, explitive. I forgot to log in earlier for some serious PWI. I blame the 7.2% abv Longtrail Doublebag. Not bad, but man, I miss my tolerance & long for the days when I could drink plenty.

It's Sunday, but here in the

It's Sunday, but here in the U.S. It's sort of like a a bonus Saturday night!

Anyone else around?

I'm here, of course.  I'm

I'm here, of course. I'm gonna flip that freakin' switch. I just called Cameron and left a message. I told him he was killin' me. I said, "I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!" Then I said bye and hung up. Should I do it?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure.  Maybe we

I'm not sure. Maybe we should think about it a little while longer...

T.J.'s a teaser, T.J.'s a

T.J.'s a teaser, T.J.'s a teaser,

(No subject)

:tongue:

lmao, LB...got anything 100

lmao, LB...got anything 100 proof? Let's load TJ up, we'll get her to do it;)

TJ's shots are on me :party:

I'm here but not drinking, I think my eyeballs would pop out from dryness if I dehydrated myself even a little. My online order glasses can't come soon enough, I'm so not used to this wearing contacts for 15hrs thing. blech! Or maybe I should just guzzle the rest of that 1.5L of Chard, pop the contacts out and see what fun I can have with the keyboard. Couldn't be any worse than hangning out in front of a comp screen with eyes that feel like sandpaper.

.... looking through whiskey

.... looking through whiskey stash... have 1/4 bottle Balvenie doublewood 12 year, 1/4 bottle Powers irish, and 3/4 bottle "georgia moon" corn whiskey, 100 proof, aged "less than 30 days."

Here's a Georgia moon for you & your chapter, TJ. Cheers!

ps. i'm hording the balvenie in my hairy arms until someone can give me a good reason to let go of my.. precious...

Well thank you very much Zum

Well thank you very much Zum and Stomper. Slide it on over here. I know I deserve it.

:drunk:

woohoo, it worked! A bloody

woohoo, it worked!

A bloody for your hangover TJ?

Is the news posted on the facebook homepage? I imagine we'll get floods of folks in from over there.

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
woohoo, it worked!

A bloody for your hangover TJ?

Is the news posted on the facebook homepage? I imagine we'll get floods of folks in from over there.

Hangover, I was just getting ready to break out some Tennessee Moonshine! Clear or flavored?

depends on what "flavored" is

depends on what "flavored" is exactly, poor a shot of clear into my bloody for a little hair of the dog

Well you wouldn't want to mix

Well you wouldn't want to mix it with a bloody unless it's clear. Otherwise it can be banana,cherry,strawberry,maple,cajun tomato, charcoal and grape, blackened plum!

nature runner wrote:Well you

nature runner said:
Well you wouldn't want to mix it with a bloody unless it's clear. Otherwise it can be banana,cherry,strawberry,maple,cajun tomato, charcoal and grape, blackened plum!

forgot to mention it's prob about 210 proof

Jason is in charge of

Jason is in charge of plastering the news all over the web, Zum. I'm sure he'll get to it shortly.

Wiener!!! Where've you

Wiener!!! Where've you been??
Sliding down a shot of cajun tomato moonshine to Wiener.

What is charcoal btw, Nature? Sounds interesting :p

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test