PWI Nouveau

Hysterical, NR!

Hysterical, NR!

The emperor's new shoes? I'd

The emperor's new shoes? I'd like a pair. :crown:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=royal_5k&galleryPagename=royal_5k&exTypeCode=107&pnav=1&snav=4 Have a vacation and a run too, interesting.

My first drink here. The

My first drink here. The vodka and sprite hits the spot.;)

I had some egg nog the other

I had some egg nog the other night. Yum! Like candy.

I had a tasty winter lager to

I had a tasty winter lager to celebrate my poor judgement...

Signed up today for a spring marathon, even though I can't currently train barefoot. Also, I then looked at the results from last year. I may end up being the last one to the finish line. Worse, I'll probably have to wear shoes! :shame:

GeorgesRun wrote:I had a

GeorgesRun said:
I had a tasty winter lager to celebrate my poor judgement...Signed up today for a spring marathon, even though I can't currently train barefoot. Also, I then looked at the results from last year. I may end up being the last one to the finish line. Worse, I'll probably have to wear shoes! :shame:

I love it! Celebrate your poor judgement, man! Winter lager is tasty.

Been back to work for four

Been back to work for four days now, finaly home early. Last night it was well after 8:00 p.m.

Still not caught up w/the demands of real life, but what the #$!%.

It's Sierra Nevada Torpedo time!

Snow and low 20's, treadmill will have to wait for tomorrow, or the day after, or......

They call it Keys Disease down there.....but I'm recovering..even if slowly.

Longboard wrote:It's Sierra

Longboard said:
It's Sierra Nevada Torpedo time!
That's an IPA, right? I think I had one last Sunday. They replaced the Rubicon IPA at the brewery I had lunch at. Yummmm.

"A big American IPA"

"A big American IPA" according to the lable.

An oxymoron I guess.

Then again if the original IPA was brewed in England for consumption in India,

this should be just as legit, as long as they ship a batch of it to India every once in a while.

Fully hopped and an ABV of 7.2%, who's complaining!

Longboard wrote:"A big

Longboard said:
"A big American IPA" according to the lable....Then again if the original IPA was brewed in England for consumption in India,this should be just as legit, as long as they ship a batch of it to India every once in a while.Fully hopped and an ABV of 7.2%, who's complaining!
True. I wouldn't complain.

Bell's HopslamIf you like

Bell's Hopslam

If you like hoppy beers wow! Pretty pricey. Might need to take a stab at brewing a batch.

It's like an IPA on steroids!

Got a six pack at Hillers a

Got a six pack at Hillers a few weeks back. At 8% ABV, some pretty strong stuff!

Still have one bottle left, saving it for you sole_foot next time your in town.

Picked up a six pack Sierra

Picked up a six pack Sierra Nevada Torpedo and had one last night. Nice IPA. I will take you up on that board. Have not seen anymore in the stores lately. Off to run a half. Have fun out there this weekend!

Anybody here?

Anybody here?

No time to drink, Board. 

No time to drink, Board. ;-)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS