Putting faces to names here, who are you?

Nice that someone updated

Nice that someone updated this thread (very cute pic, Peanut). I wanted to add I went to runningfunky.com where Hopesmom got her crazy tights and they have a pic of a huarached runner right on the homepage. Anyone we know? He's got the advanced tying method.

He's wearing bib number 710

He's wearing bib number 710 from the Canadian Marathon if anyone wants to look him up.

I can no longer squint.  I am

I can no longer squint. I am all squinted out.

I figured out how to show

I figured out how to show embedded photos so I updated this post...

I just joined BRS and love this thread. It's good to see the faces of so many members and their families. Here one of me after last year's Las Vegas Marathon. I started BFR this year so the upcoming Las Vegas Marathon will be my first BFR marathon. I have several kilts that are so comfortable after running.

ry%3D480

I'm also a Hash House Harrier. We have an annual Red Dress Run fund raising event for one of the Las Vegas women's shelters. Everybody wears a red dress for the running event (with a bit of beer consumption before, during and afterward ;-) So I consider this photo represents my wild rebellious side. I have no concerns about becoming an old crabby conservative senior...my running friends will knock sense back into me.

ry%3D400

Most of the time I'm a regular guy who doesn't stand out in a crowd (except I'm 6'4") Here's a regular shot of me with my pace group at the 2009 Las Vegas Marathon. I'm the one on the left.

ry%3D400

Namaste, copy the html

Namaste, copy the html code...disable rich text (here in the post template) paste your html code and there you are, embedded photo!

that's quite the blunt there! LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Actually, if it's an image

Actually, if it's an image that is already out there on the web somewhere, all you have to do is right-click > copy > paste.

And what are those on the

And what are those on the floor behind you in that picture? Ha!

Hello, my first post here. I

Hello, my first post here. I started running barefoot and minimal around September of this year. Here is a picture of me and my GF from earlier this year.

31539_1448582339619_1385030277_1200004_6217659_n.jpg

Welcome, Eric!

Welcome, Eric!

Is that why the snowman in

Is that why the snowman in your avatar is all pink?

Sure is Namaste!  One of my

Sure is Namaste! One of my favorite anime for sure. It's been surprising since I got that shirt how many people I run into that know FLCL.

Whew!

Whew!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7